Robot and Pink Nimmos

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I love Nimmos, and I love Robots. I somehow had the feeling they were going to give us robot this year, making it even harder for me to decide which robot pets I'd want on my robot account buuuut now I don't know what to think of this.
It's the head I think, it's too flat in the circle and happy pose. Love the fly missiles though, and the lily pad.
LΟL
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I like it a lot: the emoticons on the chest are a wonderfully clever detail, and the poses are inventive as well. Mostly, though, I think I like it because it reminds me of the iron giant. I think it's the eyes and the metallic look of its head.

Imagehappy giant
Imageangry giant.
hauntedoll

Post by hauntedoll »

I might have to start target zapping. I just love the sort of blank, haunting stare. I firts though it didn't have a mouth at all. But the mouth looks awesome (in the angry pose atleast) so I forgive him. And it doesn't have a long tongue hanging out, which is a big plus.

The fly missiles remind me of the Robot Cybunny and the shiled of Robot Ixi. I like.

I didn't even notice the emoticons first and was just wondering what people were talking about n__n;; It's a cute idea. They are a bit blurry but now that I know what I'm supposed to be looking at I can see them just fine.

The pink is... pink. Not an augh-my-eyes-are-burning! pink but still a bit bothering.
Deku

Post by Deku »

WOW. Robot is freaking awesome! And adorable in a weird way. I love pretty much all the poses. Yay! 9/10 :D It's strange how I hate normal Nimmos but Plushie and Robot are some of my favourite pets ever.

Pink is a normal Nimmo, and therefore bad. 5/10.
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

The robot is so great. XD
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Bah, it's the worst Robot pet so far.
I really don't like the concept.
Worst?

Let's hope TNT changes this pet into a much cooler Robot when they update it.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Pink is pink. The fact someone said it looks like a giant tongue has scared me out of liking it xD;

The robot pet is cool, but it looks so... fragile to me O_o I can't explain it xD; Not my favorite robot pet, at least. (I heart you, robot ixi.) Still better than 90% of the other nimmo colors >>
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

I want to make a pink nimmo that used to the the tongue of a much larger creature but fell you and became sentient. It now lives with the bigger creature and talks for him.

Dude that's cool.
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

I like the robot nimmo, maybe not enough to own one, but it's a averagely good robot pet. I like the detail of the shield.
The pink nimmo is just...too pink. xD
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Wah, the Robot Nimmo is cool XD I love its head! It's so ... blocky. And I like how his jaw becomes unhinged in the hit and beaten poses. The emoticon is the coolest touch though. XD I didn't see it until people pointed it out for me. NEAT.

However, the Ranged Left and Ranged Right are both facing the same way. Oopsies!

Oh yeah, pink. Pink is boring. Pink looks overly sweet. Pink... apparently looks like a giant tongue. o__o;;
<3
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

Two thumbs up on the Robot, and 1 thumb with a few fingers on the Pink one.

Nice shade of bubblegum. :)
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Silverevilchao wrote:
Bah, it's the worst Robot pet so far.
I really don't like the concept.
Worst?

Let's hope TNT changes this pet into a much cooler Robot when they update it.
Thanks for reminding me that this thing exists.
Now I will try to forget it all over again. :|
tehcutiepie

Post by tehcutiepie »

I quite like the robot one. It actually seems to have robot anatomy that works! :0 shock! horror! I'm loving those toes for some reason... metalcular...
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

I'm a general fan of the color pink (gaspshockhorror -- stop connecting it with girlygirls and it's actually pretty nice), so I like the nimmo well enough. But I don't like the fact that it looks like a big tongue.
Thanks TheLoneTiel for the siggy^^

Sub | Neo | DA
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Twofold Black wrote:I noticed the first time I looked at it that the pink Nimmo appears to be entirely the color of a standard Nimmo's tongue, and wasn't sure how I felt about this.

I just looked at it again, and realized that it evokes, for me, a Nimmo <i>made entirely out of tongue</i>.

This is either awful, or <i>awesome</i>.
My vote goes for "awesome".

Image Image

Best petpet match... evar?