Mutant Quiggle

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

That doesn't matter. The amount of time they've been around should have pushed the prices to around equal with the amount of people that should be buying them.

It totally works in my head.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Darigan wrote:Cheese, what are the rarities of those potions?
Some may be much cheaper because they are low rarity.
All TPs are R101; they're given out by random events. I believe Grarrl potions are more expensive because of the avatar where you have to equip an item to your Grarrl, isn't that so? Like when the bloyru avatar came out and Shoyru TPs shot up in price.
Image Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

AngharadTy wrote:
Darigan wrote:Cheese, what are the rarities of those potions?
Some may be much cheaper because they are low rarity.
All TPs are R101; they're given out by random events. I believe Grarrl potions are more expensive because of the avatar where you have to equip an item to your Grarrl, isn't that so? Like when the bloyru avatar came out and Shoyru TPs shot up in price.
Actually, Grarrl trans are among the cheapest, because Mutant Grarrls were on the site for a long time and they are not very pretty.

They're one of the cheapest TP.

As for the item you have to equip to your Grarrl, it's worth 190 millions. You usually adopt-create a Grarrl for that, not morph. Unlimited pet trans are not really expensive. Kacheek and Lenny are around 200K, and it's because of their battledoming abilities.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Yes they're one of the cheapest, but not the cheapest. Some people must still be buying them because they aren't just piling up and getting cheaper and cheaper. They're still more expensive than much more desirable mutants, like the buzz.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

God...I think of how many transmogrification potions I used up, collected or gave away just for fun back when they were almost always less than ONE THOUSAND neopoints and I feel downright sick. If I had been a hoarder, I'd be a billionairre now.

Mutant kacheeks used to cost like 800 neopoints. Chias 400. Moehogs 200.