Mutant and Electric Flotsams

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Mmmm. Mutanty goodness.

I think... not owning one of these will make me implode. So I'm going to avoid that. Hmmm, which pet to use...

I love how the spikes go up in the defended pose, but I don't get why they don't do it in angry, too. Hmm.

The only thing I don't really like is the colour, but that's because I'm not really a royal blue fan. But whatever, minor point.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Ranged attack is the only pose that makes the mutant look good. Bleh. I'd like it with more randomly placed eyes, perhaps, or no eyes at all (more alienlike)
Twisted
Location: On the run from the thought police. With a big jar of Fizzy Fish.

Post by Twisted »

That Mutant is good-I do like royal blue you know so this makes me happy. And the rough texture makes it look cool. And the long tounge that everyone else has said about ^^
Flotsams would look nice with a revamp-as they can be drawn rahter well.
Why couldn't I have waited a day and drawn a Mutant Flotsam for the AG?
Returned for the moment...I guess.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

I love the Mutant, it's just lovely. Particularly the angry and close attack poses. I don't think I'll have one but it is a spectacular Flotsam.

I'm hoping after the Jubjubs they move on to the Flotsams.... in fact looking at the Jubjubs now that revamp may actually be finished. In which case I'm hoping to see a new and improved Flotsam in the next couple of weeks.

Like this one:

Or else.
TimothyJuang

Post by TimothyJuang »

I like the eyes of the mutant flotsam. It's almost like the koi.

Siggy by Henri, from the Jellyneo boards.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I don't really get why the Flotsam isn't getting a revamp. Two years ago, the Koi and the Kau were getting revamped, AND the Yurble was just released - all at the same time. In May. They can still do more than one revamp at a time, can they?
Armi

Post by Armi »

I thought one time TNT did do two revamps at once. I think it was either kyrii or Kacheek that while TNT was revamping them...something came up (either they did another revamp or it was a new pet that was released) and killed the revamping of that pet for a couple months. Cause I think they never announced the revamp changes in the news for that species.
Sliding to it being Kacheeks, but I beleive Kyrii had that problem as well.

I find it funny how much I used to love Flotsam when I first joined the site, but now that I look at them..ugh. That range pose is enough to scream "REVAMP!".

Man, still no sign of the trans potion. I hope people are fair with tran potion prices.

EDIT: Heh...I just remembered talk like this back on Usul day and nothing came of it...yet. >.> I dunno who's more outdated, usuls or Flotsams.
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Poor old flotsams. No revamp. I know I'd have to morph any lab pet that turned into a flotsam, I couldn't live with one.

I'm not that big a fan of the royalgirl flotsam, and the same goes for the mutant. I can see the appeal, but it's not for me :/

At first I thought it was a jetsam, attribute that to sleepless nights or my stupidity if you like... Anyway, I have no complaints, I just don't like it.

And electric minus revamp isn't really worth mentioning.
Neopets wishlists: here
Ruud

Post by Ruud »

Wow, I like the Mutant Jetsam very much, I want to have one, but when it has arrived on the TP for the first time, people are asking like 500K for that, just like with the Xweetok & Gnorbu Trans, so, wait for a month and maby it will become less expensive.
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

I LOVE the mutant, it's so awesome. I need to get one as soon as they come out :P

The electric is...meh.
Xiub

Post by Xiub »

Flostoms can wait.

If anything gets revamped please be chias or scorchios( all pixaly) and chias are just BLA

The mutant<333 Wows tis quit amazing. I actually have never owned a flostom though they are paticulay more of a favorite neoept.
just_a_rascal

Post by just_a_rascal »

the mutant rocks! i love mutants, especially blummies :)
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Yes yes yes, mutant good, electric bleh, revamp needed, etc.

Excuse me though. Why is this flotsam wearing a snorkel to swim?

Cheese

Post by Cheese »

I would assume flotsams to be like sea mammals that need to breathe air. It always bothered me in cartoons when people are swimming underwater with a snorkel completely submerged. REDUNDANT.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Cheese wrote:I would assume flotsams to be like sea mammals that need to breathe air. It always bothered me in cartoons when people are swimming underwater with a snorkel completely submerged. REDUNDANT.
Well, technically you do go underwater with a snorkel quite often. You don't wear them solely at the surface of the water.
Image Image