Faerie Tuskaninny

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
willow_nicole

Post by willow_nicole »

Huggles wrote:I saved the pic in my Neopretties folder as soon as I saw it in the gallery, MM. It's one of two tuskaninny pictures I've thought worth saving, and I honestly don't see much difference between it and the revamped tuska.
sorry for being off topic , doest it realy look like neopets stile :| ?
i think i need to change my stile a little :|

anyway , I like the faerie tusk , but the hair ruins it -.-
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Personally Willow, I think the line art looks like Neopets's style, but with the filters or however you did the nifty shading effects, no the picture as a whole isnt like Neopets.

Very pretty though, you ought to post here more often and show us more of your art. :)
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yes, it does, but that isn't a bad thing. I happen to really like the new tuskaninny. Yours is much more detailed, with more shading and texture, but it's still very obviously a tuskaninny and I like that. I'm just not seeing how the Mistress Morbid can like one and not the other when you take into account the restrictions official Neopets images have placed upon them. I.E the small 150x150 square and all of the corresponding bd poses and colors.
willow_nicole

Post by willow_nicole »

oh .. ^^" then it ok .... I was going to cut off my hand for coping other stiles >_> i don't like when that hapends ^^"
im going to try to post more ... I don't realy speak english so ... dunno ... im not going to be very active ^^" ?

Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Huggles wrote:I'm just not seeing how the Mistress Morbid can like one and not the other when you take into account the restrictions official Neopets images have placed upon them.
Heh, yeah...I'm picky. I know it doesn't look like much of a difference, but it's all in the face. Something about the official Tuskaninny's face just looks too fat or something and eerily humanesque. Willow's picture gives it more of an animal muzzle or something. I honestly can't pinpoint exactly what is different, all I know is that I prefer the face and the graceful pose to the neopet's one.
Image Image
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

willow_nicole wrote:oh .. ^^" then it ok .... I was going to cut off my hand for coping other stiles >_> i don't like when that hapends ^^"
im going to try to post more ... I don't realy speak english so ... dunno ... im not going to be very active ^^" ?

I think we have several members here that don't speak English as a native language, so don't be too shy. =) Good role models for speaking good English and all that.

And um, on topic... Faerie tuskaninny is pretty, with dynamic wings, unique colors, etc.
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

I need more slots for pets. Faerie Tuskaninny is not something I would buy the paintbrush for, but it is something I would adopt or keep from the labray. I really like the colorscheme, and the poses aren't half bad.

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
goofy_love_

Post by goofy_love_ »

I am not a fan of the Faerie Tuskaninny- least favorite Faerie color yet..... but then again, I don't like Tuskaninny's, so I am not a fair judge!
ImageImage