Electric Tuskaninny

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Love it! Way better than the Faerie one and I love seeing excellent recolours for the cheaper pbs. I love the tips of his tail, and overall I just love it to bits :D
Riddler

Post by Riddler »

Eee, I also love the sparkly lightning, particularly in the close attack poses. Hard to explain, but it's the swishiness or the liquidy-ness or something... but awesome!

I'm not sure I like the colour chosen for the hair tuft, nor the darkest blue used in the shading (cf. emotion/BD poses), and would rather the muzzle be blue-er, but the palette's still a nice one.

Yay! Pop! Electric!
Thanks to Twisted for the awesome set!
bolebeau

Post by bolebeau »

I love the lightning surrounding him in the battle poses, and I really like how well the colour of its eyes matches the rest of the colour scheme. Very pretty.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

TNT is on an electric kick this year o_o

The battledome poses are WONDERFUL. Quite possibly the only time I haven't looked at an electric recolor and gone "...electric. Bleh." This is nicely done, a great tuskaninny color. I have to agree with Trick, I like it more than the faerie.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I like the sparks a lot, they're well done and really add to the BD poses. As far as simple colourings go this one has obviously been done with care and imagination.

And the colours go better than those used on the faerie, even its blue nose and oddly-coloured hair seem to suit it.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wow, it's probably done by the same person who the creatively made the Glowing Buzz.

Love, love, LOVE the electricity in the Battledome poses. Talk about spicing up a recolor.
Armi

Post by Armi »

...and THIS is why eletric pets should be more respected on the site. The artist who did the recolor actually gave them sparks and made them live up to their names. I know some the revamps have gotten the sparks, but mainly in the angry pose, but this one got it in the BD poses.
I really love this eletric pets and I hope others after it follow suit now, if they can. =)

I like this FAR more then faerie Tuskie.

Yes! Do your Chidori, Tuskie! *goes into Narutard mode* Yes, all pets should have Chidori!
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

OMG Lightning. For the love of god, PLEASE let them give some of the other electric pets the same kind of cool special FX.

Best tuskaninny and lightning pet ever.

...UNLIMITED POWER!