Biscuit and Glowing kikos

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Ungh. Why does it have flesh and blood eyes if it's supposed to be a cookie?
willow_nicole

Post by willow_nicole »

i don't like new colors , glowing is boring and the other one looks simple :|
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Biscuit Kiko = slightly redrawn

Glowing Kiko = pwned by Biscuit Kiko

That's all I have to say about this.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Huggles wrote:Ungh. Why does it have flesh and blood eyes if it's supposed to be a cookie?
Yeah...so far all the biscuit pets have had normal eyes. =/

I still want to eat it though. Damn these pets and making me crave cookies.
Image Image
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Aaaand Biscuit remains the most useless colour on the entire site. Hooray!

Glowing is a close second.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
FaeMcCloud

Post by FaeMcCloud »

It's a biscuit and the other one glows? *yawn*

Fae
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Speaking of size inconsistancies, if you notice, some of the newer drawn kikos are drawn much larger than some of the older poses like desert, plushie, starry, strawberry, etc. "Biscuit" or "Cookie" seems to be resized better amongst the newer color redraws. I don't care if it isn't flat like a cookie or perfectly round, I just get irritated when an artist will have a series of brain farts and put bandages on food and plushie pets. A proper "beaten" pose would have a large bite taken from the cookie instead of bandages. Like the chomby for instance. I sure as hell can't remember the last time I put bandages on a cookie I've bit into. :P

EDIT: Forgot to mention glowing, which indicates how little the color means to me :P. Why bother? Glowing should be completely eliminated, as it's almost the same price as Christmas--which took *years* before it actually became unbuyable. I still thought glowing was buyable because no one wants to paint their pet like they've been doused with GC-161! (Tee Hee, 'Alex Mack' reference to those who've never seen the show which aired a good 10 years ago).
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Whikey

Post by Whikey »

Im not a big fan of glowing pets really, I like the biscuit one but Ive always been scared by that band-aid on the head =/.
and the big chocolate chip looks like a huge zit or mole.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I was kinda hoping for a revamp, also. I want one that looks kinda like the sponge kiko:

As for the new colors... bleh. I don't like any of the cookie pets and glowing is nothing special.

I really like kikos (but don't own one, oddly enough), I'm kinda disapointed (sp? I forgot how to spell!).
I would've liked to see a grey or darigan :(
Last edited by lavender on 16 Jul 2006 07:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

God, biscuit pets don't get any better. They all look like they have warts, and this kiko has a LOVELY CURLY HAIR on top - don't know about you, but that doesn't say "delicious" to me.

Food colours annoy me because they're not just a bit meh, they're RUBBISH. Kikos are even biscuit shaped! You just have to make them flat! And the weirdness with them all having "real" eyes doesn't help... on plushie pets there's usually a suggestion of applique or buttons to the eyes so they're consistent with the "plushieness".

And glowing? I just... I don't even have anything to say about glowing.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Shmoe wrote:Aaaand Biscuit remains the most useless colour on the entire site. Hooray!

Glowing is a close second.
I suppose you're part of that clique who totally denies the existence of Custard as a pet color?

There is one nifty glowing pet, which is the Buzz and none for Custard AND Biscuit together.
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

Both of these colors are forgettable, but that's nothing new for Kikos.

I don't think I'll ever really understand the appeal behind Kikos, Jubjubs, or Chias... One is just a ball with arms, one is fuzz with feet, and the latter turns into fruit. Wow~

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
willow_nicole

Post by willow_nicole »

i was bored ok ;o; ? its 4am and i cant sleap xD

I think they would look much better like you all people say :3

[img]http:/photobucket.com/albums/y24/willow_nicole/oook.png[/img]
fear my ugly drawings!
(sorry for my bad english o-O)
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

those look *much* better, I like. And I your avvie too - and your zafaras on DA! :D
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I didn't even bother posting except to see who else had noticed the milk tears. I think that's actually kind-of creative, but I agree this had much further potential to be worthy. Glowing is meh. Some pets make good use of glowing while others just make it "another color."

As for the cost of Glowing, you can confirmably randomly turn your pet Glowing by having it eat lots of Glowing Jelly. I don't feed my pets Glowing Jelly anymore for that reason...though my silly Lupe found it quite the novelty treat.