Electric Meerca

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Skitty wrote:No way am I paying 300k to give a Blue Meerca a different color undertone.
Pff, it's a completely different color of blue. That makes it totally worthwhile.

...Sometimes I think that TNT are deliberately designing "pets that no one would ever want unless the lab ray gave it to them and even then probably only to adopt out."

But then, that's probably too long a title for a memo, so I'm giving them too much credit.
Image Image
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

I know! Unless someone had a utterly godly custom design and just had to have the pet match it, what's the point? Then again, someone with enough talent/taste to make a design like that would probably be repulsed by the Meerca's uglyness, so that doesn't work. :?
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

-Scribbles yellow on the meerca-

Piii... kaaaa... CHUUUUUUUU.
Thanks TheLoneTiel for the siggy^^

Sub | Neo | DA
Joeno

Post by Joeno »

I suspect it's more something like, we thought this was a good idea five years ago, but since we think the concept is a bit decent, and we can't be bothered to go back and change all the current designs, we'll just have electric remain as bland as it currently is.