Ice Grundo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Whikey

Post by Whikey »

I love it! A lot of matter in outerspace is made up of ice so I think this fits wondefully.
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

Riddler wrote: Compare! I don't really see where your old-art vibes are coming from *shrug*
Yeah, I see that it's in the same poses as the grundo currently is, but that's not what I meant. I don't know how else to describe it, other than it just doesn't look current to me. Maybe it's the blockiness that everyone else loves, but it's coming off as not well drawn to me. And in my mind not well drawn usually equals old art. *shrugs back*
d1v1ne_fr0st

Post by d1v1ne_fr0st »

eh I'm kinda blah on this one. I'm not a huge fan of the ice pets (minus the hissi), but I don't know I kinda agree with Strawberry, I'm not big on the blockiness and the way harsh edges. -shrugs- I'm not a huge grundo fan either so maybe that's part of why I don't like it lol
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

It's a GREAT ice pet. Looks ice, feels ice, acts like ice. Too bad it's ice.

Really, as far as Ice pets go this is certainly a good one. unfortunately, Ice pets are a rather poor excuse for a lone color for a pet's day. If they're only going to get one, make it a redraw. But most Grundo redraws are taken... I think? Meh. I'm fairly sure the only acceptable Grundo ever to me will be Mallow anyway. Still, I feel sorry for the (few and far between) Grundo fans.
arsa1234567

Post by arsa1234567 »

I don't like it that much. I don't really like any ice pets. And I agree with Skitty. Mallow will be the best color Grundo that is released.