Halloween Draik

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Frankenstein's monster only looks really cool when he's stitched up everywhere and in all different colors (see: zombie chia from Neoquest II, patchwork Bori shopkeeper). The plain green monster with bolts and scar has always bored me.
Kitty_12407

Post by Kitty_12407 »

I don't like draiks much, but this ones okay, I guess. I like the mutant one the best though.
I are smrta then yuo!
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

For some reason, I don't quite like this Draik, the pet seems...wrong, not the redraw, I think it's a fairly good redraw.
wolfie

Post by wolfie »

I don't like it much either...it's too....used. there are certainly already some pets like this are there?
BWEE =^w^=!!!
*being choked by a pringle*
av by http://www.suita-ratio.com
Stumpy

Post by Stumpy »

Hmmm... I have mixed feelings on this. Originally, I was quite disappointed. I've been waiting for a Halloween Draik for a long time and was hoping for something a bit scarier, like a skeletal Draik (I know, I know, Neo has lots of skeleton-based Halloween pets, but it still would have been cool). This is a bit cutesy for me.

As far as redraws go, though, this is a nice one, at least when it comes to key poses (Circle and Ranged). I also like the ghoulish smile of the Happy pose. I have a spare Halloween PB sitting in my deposit box, and I've been fiddling with the idea of painting over Stumpy with it. He's a bit on the silly side as far as monsters go.
Image Image
Code Lyoko Yumi

Halloween Draik

Post by Code Lyoko Yumi »

This is the MOST awesome halloween pet I've ever seen in my whole entire life!!...best halloween pet.(better than a halloween Yurble that's actullaly what i mean...)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Please do not bump topics this old.
Image Image