Electric Draik

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

There will always be other pets that need it more, but one could argue that with the price tag of the draik it's quite important that its art is up to scratch. But then I just don't like 'em!
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

As mentioned before, knew a few people who wanted an electric draik (actually, one draik owner has been wanting electric for a few years now). Not too shabby... I mean, okay, it's just a plain ol' colorfill, but there's been worse.

Lavender - Curious, do you even own any draiks? Like, do you have to log in and look at them every day? XD I own 8 of em, and I'm all for a revamp. Especially with pricetags as they are. Love the concepts behind draiks, but hate the cramped up art for most of the colors. Peo's could use a revamp too, but that's no reason to say draik revamping would be a "waste of time". I can't imagine many people honestly care what chias, usuls, or bruces look like--they're just not that popular. -shrug-

So, yea. Sucks that Neo keeps giving up the oppurtunity to do some justice to some of their most loved pets. |:

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
arsa1234567

Post by arsa1234567 »

I personally don't like most electric pets. And I don't like Draiks that much either...