Camouflage Techo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
TraditionsRule

Post by TraditionsRule »

I kind-of like it. If he was in a forest, he'd be pretty camoflauged from the top- the lighter leaves, and he'd be hard to see from the bottom- the darker leaves would blend in. Over-all, it's good for camo, but I'll stick with Grey techo being my fave.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

It's....BORING! I mean, it's not a bad color on a techo, but for some reason I kinda feel like the species in general is too dated for new colors, and needs either a drastic redraw or be eliminated completely.

Meh.

Jessibean and Slugawoo: AGH! You and your very similar avatar sigs! I don't remember which one of you said what half of the time because I don't think of the username first, just the avatar. :P
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Usul_Princess wrote:Jessibean and Slugawoo: AGH! You and your very similar avatar sigs! I don't remember which one of you said what half of the time because I don't think of the username first, just the avatar. :P
XD

I originally planned to change back to my old sig after the 'plot', if you could call it that - but seeing asnow Hoban seems to have vanished for all eternity and the plot sucked, I've decided to keep it sO i can see him all the time xD Tee.
Whikey

Post by Whikey »

Im not one to like Techos but this color is decent.
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Techo's are fat and stupid looking so this means nothing to me.
arsa1234567

Camo Techo

Post by arsa1234567 »

The some of the shades of green don't match, but it's pretty good compared to some of the camo colors...