Spotted and Robot Poogles

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I prefer the cuddly kind of robot, like Gnorbu and Wocky and Cybunny. This is the agressive kind of robot. Still good but not what I'd want to have.
LΟL
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

I love the Darth Poogle! :D
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

The robot poogle = all kinds of kickass. Everyone else has already said what I wanted to say.

The spotted poogle, which no one is commenting on for obvious reasons, is a crock of shit. It's on the same level as the spotted Chia, which is also a crock of shit. AWESOME JOB <3
teainger

Post by teainger »

Personaly I don't like either of them :x
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

If it didn't look so much like a regular Poogle in a metal suit, like E pointed out, I think I'd quite like this. But as it is, it's sort of just freaking me out.

I really like the colours of the happy pose, the yellow/purple combination is nice, even if it's annoyingly reminding me of something I can't put my finger on. Something Qasalan, maybe?

Bonus points for colour-changing eyes, though, and for the compacted neck in the sad pose.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Queela fruit perhaps, only blue?

ImageImage
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Ooh, yes, that's it. They look less similar side to side, but I think that was the weird thing I was thinking of.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Crap. Double crap.

I knew I shouldn't have my hopes up.

Spotted first. Not my favourite colour by all means, but I could live with it if they haven't used same gigantic poses of camo, purple and snot poogles. Look how much bigger it is:

Image Image

As for robot - as much as I love Lord of Sith - poogle is the last pet I'd use the idea on. This has nothing to do with poogle for me. It looks like skeletal donkey from hell.
I can see people who usually hate the cuteness of poogles will want one but that shouldn't be a point, should it? Btw two shades of purple clash a bit.
Yes, I'm pissed off.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
gidget

Post by gidget »

Thank you, Zebru. You came up with some of the complaints I have. Thank you from saving me from typing them up.

*grumbles*

big ass poogles from hell again...

*shakes fist at Neopets*

You better release some Poogles this year!
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

OH MY FUCKING GOD, I LOVE THE ROBOT POOGLE TOO MUCH, OMG.

I want it and need it, and I'm never going to have it. Boo. Reminds me of the Killzone dudes. Why are limited pets so expensive on neo? *goes back to subeta*
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

While the Battledome poses lok kickass for the Robot poogle I@m not too struck on the circle pose, its the huge eyes that do it for me, it just looks like too much. I love the Star Wars reference though, though the colour could be a bit lighter in my opionion. As for Spotted, it's way too big and the colouring is very meh. Do something other than black spots on a yellow pet for goodness sake.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Poogles have a lot of expensive colors, if my memory serves me right in fact, I believe they have EVERYTHING which is more expensive than 600K

I expected ice, but the robot isn't that bad. Not something I'd keep. I'd only keep Faerie from the lab, considering how overated MSPP is.

Black on yellow spotted pets, no matter how well they are executed, bore me. Unless it's a Kougra.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

MUST have robot poogle, at whatever cost. This is the first pet I've seen for a while which I feel I must have :o
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Maybe I'm not getting the robot poogle love because I'm not really interested in Star Wars at all. It's dynamic, which is good, but somehow the main body armour looks like a romper suit- especially with the cute little sticking out tail.

However, I will have some space to create poogles (if TNT actually release any!) and since there's bound to be demand for robot and MSP poogles then it's probably worth doing.
Neopets wishlists: here
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Spotted is too awful to dicuss. Way too big, way too ugly and way more scary than Darth Poogle :P

As for robot ,to me it looks like a poogle wearing a robot costume if that makes any sense at all. I just don't find it visually pleasing in the least. I also dislike the way the 'eyes' change color to reflect it's mood and think some of the extra robotic details in the poses look a bit cluttered :shock:
Not all who wander are lost.