Mutant Bori

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
royalty

Mutant Bori

Post by royalty »

ImageImage

Didn't see that one coming. o.o
sureq

Post by sureq »

I thought it was going to be left rotting on the servers forever, never to be realised.

I'm glad I was wrong, this is one of the more "attractive" mutant pets. Not a wart or drool trail to be seen.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Finally! Even though it's a really old color, it's great that they finally got around to releasing it - I know a few people who were wanting one. Makes for a pretty nice Bori Day surprise. :)
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

Ancient colour... released? No... excuse me while I go wake up from this dream.
ImageImage
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I still think it'd be tons better than as Darigan than the current one—just make the eyes red and turn the tail into a spike—but it is cheaper as mutant and I expect to see a few once they're actually added to the rainbow pool. This also means there's still hope my beloved little monster of a buzz will be released.
Erstin
Human Avatar: 340918

Post by Erstin »

I wasnt waiting for this.. really hoped for maraquan bori or royal, tch.
But I'm glad.its a bori colour after all and a nice one too.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

sureq wrote:I'm glad I was wrong, this is one of the more "attractive" mutant pets. Not a wart or drool trail to be seen.
I just have to say, the point of mutants is not to be attractive. Well-drawn, well-designed, definitely, but not lovely. ^_~

I like the art of the mutant bori, it's very neat. Doesn't seem too terribly mutated to me, though.
Image Image
sureq

Post by sureq »

AngharadTy wrote:I just have to say, the point of mutants is not to be attractive. Well-drawn, well-designed, definitely, but not lovely. ^_~

I like the art of the mutant bori, it's very neat. Doesn't seem too terribly mutated to me, though.
Oh i know, but i don't generally like mutants because they look like they fell in a pool of radioactive waste and came out ...well mutated.

Which is why I like the bori, because it doesnt look mutated. yeah. It's just my personal taste though.

Having said that I have a mutant hissi - because split personalities are just fun.
kaytea

Post by kaytea »

lol its so cute and chubby =D

I love the angry pose a lot
Whikey

Post by Whikey »

I want it! I love mutant pets and bori's.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

About time! I do so love the mutant bori. Don't know of any pets I'd want as a mutant bori, but it's a very nice addition and I'm very glad that we got it and it didn't sit on the servers forever.
Madge

Post by Madge »

I'm sort of sad that Boris didn't get a "brand new" colour as well as shadow, but at the same time I'm glad the people who wanted Mutant can now get one.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Ohh, good. I'm glad this color was finally released for all you all who love it :D I did not like it as much but I still appreciate it as a color. Hooray!
<3
KauKrazy

Post by KauKrazy »

Weeee! Now I can complete my mutant side account, I had narrowed it down to a bunch of Mutants that look well together and all it was missing was the Bori... :)
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

Cute, yet fierce. I like it, although it may not appeal to most fans of the mutant paint brush, because of the lack of gross out factor.