Darigan Korbat

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Zap

Post by Zap »

Xulael wrote:Cue strange mental image of Lord Darigan saying "I shall call him...Minime."
*nods vehemently*

I actually really like it. It's like the nasty Darigan after he came back, but one level down.
It's creepy... but good creepy. I'm also a fan of the ultrasonic things.

A good Korbat revamp would be... ah. *licks lips*
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, that settles it; we can't have a Korbat revamp, Zappy would eat them all.
Image Image
Zap

Post by Zap »

What!?? I- ...

*hides his pot of Korbat Wing Soup*
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:Hold the Glophone.

Is this a case of TNT's right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing? From this week's editorial:
Plot Neopets, unlike the Neopets you can create, can die, fall in love, and don't have owners. We think that making a paint brush in their likeness would take away from their individuality.
I don't get what you're saying...the darigan korbat is very obviously not Lord Darigan himself, and that was the point they were making here.

Anyways, it's clearly the coolest Darigan pet after the techo.
sureq

Post by sureq »

This looks freakin' awesome. I love how the wings look so much more bat like (ignoring the tatters) and those ears!

*puts on to get list*

EDIT: I just saw he angry pose, its looks a little un-natural for some reason.
Desolate Joker

Post by Desolate Joker »

I don't know...it's ok, but I'm not huge on it.
But it is very cute!
The horns could be a smidge higher to make the face a little less cluttered...
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I LOVE it! And that's really all I have to say ^_^
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
dragonodare

Post by dragonodare »

Mistress Morbid wrote:
I think they're the pet that needs a revamp the most. I mean, it has to be hands down the worst default artwork left on the site. There's nothing to the things.
Amen to that. Why dribble tantalizing "previews" of revamped korbatti in caption contests and shopkeepers if they didn't intend to do it? Not that those were such a vast improvement, either.

This mangy fellow has some appeal, and certainly looks more convincingly eeeeeeeevil than some of the colour's alternatives. But, he's still a eggbodied wee thing with an overlarge head, so I can never love him. Wah.
tupajumikka

Post by tupajumikka »

First Korbat colour I really like :D
Too bad I don't have room for one..
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Oh my crap yeslove.

New third best darigan ever! Want want want want LOVE.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I don't like it as much as you all do. xD I still think the mutant is the best looking korbat. (And starry's not bad, either, but only because it hangs in the circle pose, but it doesn't beat this.)

It's not bad though. It's nice to see something that actually looks like a bat.
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

This is one of those "the more I look at it the more I like it" colours. And I do like it, I really really do.

It's all hunched over and it looks like a puny, disabled sort of bat-thing Darigan, and the little enraged evil face and the wings are so good. I do NOT want any more expensive pet goals - I don't want any more pets at present - but if I change my mind, this may well be on the list.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Aww, it's cute for a Korbat. ... Which is funny to say, since it's Darigan and all. But still. I especially like:

Look at his tiny little tongue poking out! XD Adorable. Magic under-the-horn-bandages, but ah well.

That said, I also wish and pray for a good Korbat revamp :/ The poor things are SO old, and SO badly-drawn...
<3
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

I really like it for a Korbat and the idea to make it a little Darigan is very cute. *g*

The only thing that iritates me is, how light the purple is. Perhaps it's just that I'm acustomed to darkpurple Darigan pets, but I think it would even look better if the head and body where a little darker.
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

It's great since it actually looks like a real bat on almost all the poses and the expressions and colouring are not so bad either. I'd like to have one if I had the space xP