Darigan Kacheek

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
gidget

Post by gidget »

Kacheeks aren't my favourite pet. In fact, they are probably in the lowest 10% of pets for me. Still, I'm horrified at how awful this is. It looks strangely unfinished. I feel for Kacheek fans. :(
Deku

Post by Deku »

What the hell are some people missing, here?! It's a JOKE, for god's sake :x
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

It's funny because it's not a joke.
Madge

Post by Madge »

I think the downside of having a joke darigan poogle / kacheek is the fact that people who wanted a kickass one to paint their pet to are going to be unable to get one, because not only does it suck but it will not be released.

I mean, imagine if a few years ago you had a poogle that was evil incarnate and you were waiting and hoping for a darigan poogle to come out so that way you could paint your poogle - maybe you'd even already bought the brush, as I know TLT has done with her hopeful royal hissi - and then you see on the NC main page the darigan poogle!

The image loads, and you cry.

Then you start getting used to it and you say to yourself "okay, I can live with the darigan poogle. It's sort of funny, and I can always do a custom design. I already have the pb after all".

Then it never gets released.

I mean, the darigan poogle is funny, but I can see why people are upset - because it means one less pet that has the potential for kickass darigan.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Deku wrote:What the hell are some people missing, here?! It's a JOKE, for god's sake :x
Unless you actually have an in with TNT, telling you that yes it is indeed purely a farce, you need to stop saying this. Granted, it's highly <i>likely</i> that it's a joke, but there's a teeny chance that someone meant this to be a real pet.

And even if it is a fake pet, so what? We're not allowed to say it looks shoddy? To say we wanted a good Darigan Kacheek? To mourn the lack of a good pet on the servers?

This is a lame joke, even. Wanna be funny, TNT? Do something that's actually, y'know, <i>funny.</i> Not pathetic.
Image Image
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I think the only possible redemption could be if they do plan to release a really cool Darigan Kacheek, but they didn't want us to see it first. So they draw up a really silly one, and then switch just before they release.

I would still rather they had spent the time drawing a sensible maraquan lenny instead of this thing, but then I'm not in the mood for jokes.
Neopets wishlists: here
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

....buh?
Float

Post by Float »

I might have recoiled when I saw it. As long as I don't have to look at it, I'm living in denial.
Fever

Post by Fever »

Wow...just..huh? o_o
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

It looks a lot like the Darigan Snuffly, actually.

I just hope there's a nice Lenny colour waiting for us after this *shrug* If not, I'll be saving for a royalboy korbat.
pet_beauty_shop

Post by pet_beauty_shop »

I like the IDEA, the execution is cartoonish.
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

pet_beauty_shop wrote:I like the IDEA, the execution is cartoonish.
I agree.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Kamil wrote:
Damn. Still there. Where the hell is Obi-Wan when he's needed?
He is too busy getting it on with Anakin in fanfics to come save you.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Lou

Post by Lou »

PAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dear god, you've got to be joking me.
Sammi

Post by Sammi »

Illuen wrote:
Kamil wrote:
Damn. Still there. Where the hell is Obi-Wan when he's needed?
He is too busy getting it on with Anakin in fanfics to come save you.
*Screams* No, nasty mental image, nooooooo!!11!!! ;) (Oh who am I kidding, after hearing about Dumbledore/Harry fanfics there can't be much worse out there.)

Gah, I'll just pretend that... thing... doesn't exist. At all. If it looked more like the darigan snuffy it'd be awesome, right now it looks like a dyed-purple hamster wearing traffic cones of its ears. *shudders*