Ghost Cybunny

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

That is one seriously creepy bunny. O_O;

Still miles better than the typical "I'm dead, YAY!" ghost pets, though. :) I love the freaky, dead looking eyes and the slightly skeletal look of its face in the Circle pose, and the way it's using its aura to shield itself in Defensive.
Daphie

Post by Daphie »

OH MY GOD!!!
I'VE WANTED A GHOST CY SINCE LIKE FOREVER!
THIS ONE ROCKS < 333

raeslkdjf. *goes to buy a ghost pb*
Uh. If I can afford them x3
DAPHIE&
f l i r t a t i o u s &hearts;
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

This is defently one of the better ghost pets. I love the circle pose the best. The look on its face its priceless. To me its saying "What the hell, I'm dead?!" Atleast thats what popped into my head when I saw it and made me giggle. The other poses are nice too and I like how the happy pose looks deranged. It's like "Me want hurt you" **taken from Happy Bunny, pokes her fluffy happy bunny dice** So in all, I like this.
Though I am bummed that we didn't get one halloween pet. What a rip. **huffs**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Really neat idea, and carried out well, too. A pleasing ghost pet!
Image Image
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yay! I really like this. I like how they used to aura-thingy in the various moods, like flaring up in angry, fizzled in beaten/ill, and clouded-up in defensive. The facial expressions in happy and circle are great too.

This certainly is one of the better Ghost pets! Now if the ones who need Ghost do-overs could get the same vacant circle faces and sinister happy faces....
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

I really like this, a great ghost pet and a great cybunny colour. The circle pose in particular is really neat and I adore the eyes. Little creepy bunny, aww.

If I had space I would definitely have one, as it is the price (HAHAHA) means my cybunny will be staying as is.
Desolate Joker

Post by Desolate Joker »

Hooray! An angry ghost pet!
I think the eyes look a little strange in that shape on the happy pose...but it's a fantastic look none the less
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

OMG!!11! the ebil cross-eyed bunneh!!! :o

Translation: Nice and evil, but is cross-eyed in the happy pose:

hauntedoll

Post by hauntedoll »

I love the circle pose! The happy pose is awesome too but a bit too creepy. Overall it's one of the best ghost pets around.
Zap

Post by Zap »

YAY CYBUNNY.

The second I saw it on the front page, all I could do was one big audible-gasp. Like... GAAASP?! And then dissolved into giggles. It's delightfully sinister-looking. The next thing I noticed was the huge difference between happy and circle; at first I thought it had a stupid look on its face, but I was just confused by the shadow going underneath the chin. It's really stark, and the eyes make it very spooky. :o

However, it's still second to the vampire bunny, in my mind, cool as it may be.

ImageImage
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Well, this is a decent surprise. A better one would have been Halloween pets, given it's, well, Halloween, but this is still good.

VERY good, in fact. This is one of the more interesting Ghost pets, I think. Delightfully sinister, yet still so clueless XD And I really enjoy what they did with the defensive pose and attack poses' auras. Yay integration!
<3
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Pretty darn good for the ghost pets we get these days. I *love* Happy, with its paw lifted up like that it looks like it's almost about to spring at you.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

It's lovely, the happy pose is adorable. Circle pose immediately reminded me of the 'having something unpleasant done to it' old Usul(?) though ;)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Blah, I detest the happy pose! But other than that, it's pretty good. 8.5/10. (Nothing beats the ghost kacheek though.)
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Ghost Pet + Attitude = Nice job TNT!
I like it a lot. Too bad it doesn't suit my cybunnies personality.
Not all who wander are lost.