White and Camouflage Xweetok

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

White and Camouflage Xweetok

Post by Jessi »

Because I am a rabid xweetok fan (scary, I know) and a glutton for punishment, I got bored this afternoon and went through every color combination I could think of to try and discover the new Xweetok colors we'll probably get later today. After being sad that no grey or Maraquan had been uploaded, I forced myself to go through all the other colors, and found these:

ImageImage

I didn't want to put up all the poses, mostly because... they're just colorfills, we get the idea, and this post'd be really crowded :P And I don't even know if I'm right. Either way, LOOK new colors to discuss and cry about.

I am a sad, sad, sad panda. I wouldn't mind white if they had done it the way they've done EVERY OTHER XWEETOK COLOR - just paint in the fluff and stripe, NOT the entire pet. Right now it's so... white. It's blinding. At least its white and not cream, I guess.

The camouflage one makes me cry. What a horrible choice of colors. It looks like the colors that would always hang out in my Crayola box as a kid cause I refused to use them.

I'm a sad Xweetok fan. Sigh. I figured we'd get Christmas at least since it's.. so close to Christmas, but I was wrong. Bleh.

Edit - Seriously, not five minutes after I posted this, they announced Xweetok day, and I was right. I will go cry now.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

.. I actually kind of like the white zweetok as white with black stripes.

I agree that camo is yucky though.. Not sure where it would hide. :P
potclover

Post by potclover »

I'm kind of dissapointed as well I was hoping for Pirate myself but I guess I'll have to wait until some other time. The White is okay but the Camo is ummm well to be nice about it Unattractive
Neopets//potcloverthegreat
Ashy

Post by Ashy »

I give it a 2 out of 5: I wouldn't own one, but hey, could've been worse...

The white one looks like an inverted skunk. o_0 Not pretty.

The camo one should've been green camo. Hi. Xweetoks live IN TREES. At least if it was green it would've made sense...
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Aqua wrote:.. I actually kind of like the white zweetok as white with black stripes.
I wouldn't MIND it being all white with black stripes if it didn't... not match the others ;_; And I love brown and white together, I probably would have painted one of mine white if they had looked that way. Sigh sigh.

And if they release a skunk xweetok, this'll be kinda boring ;-;
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

ewwwwww whats the xweetok suppost to be blending into? its own mixture of poop and barf?!?! VERY disappointing. I had hoped they would release a plushie xweetok but i guess i'll have to keep on dreaming.
strange_infatuation

Post by strange_infatuation »

I like white, actually.
It's the camo one that I'm not so keen on. =/ Xweetoks are supposed to live in trees and in forests, right? I don't think blinding puke yellow would help them blend into leaves very well...
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

No redraw? Judging from the quality of other xweetok day stuff (shopkeepers and fun images in particular), maybe it's not such a bad thing there isn't one.

Camouflage is horrible. They are trying so hard not to be repetitive with camouflage colourscheme of different pets that they are pulling out very unattractive colour combos.

*fiddles with photoshop for a bit* There, that's better:

White is quite nice except that I wish it had a bit darker shadeing - on my very bright computer screen it looks like it hardly has any. I like the blue eyes though.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Ashy

Post by Ashy »

zebru wrote: *fiddles with photoshop for a bit* There, that's better:

-image-
That's definitely an improvement.

*You* should be working for TNT. xD
davidsgurl1685

Post by davidsgurl1685 »

the white is...meh. Not horrible, but not the best it could have been, which seems to be the case with a lot of colors lately. Not would I would paint a Xwee if I decided to own one. :? The camo really is awful though. The colors...honestly has anyone *ever* seen anything that color camo? The army only uses greens and beiges, maybe white if theyre in freakin russia or something, not blinding puke yellow. bleh. And on clothes I've seen blue and pink camo, which is cute, but no matter what you do with this one it just doesn't work. too bad because i think a lot could have happened there.
K+D=<3 4E
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Heh, zebru beat me to it, but I was also thinking that camo would look much better in green tones instead of yellow/brown:

Image Image
gidget

Post by gidget »

I rather like the White Xweetok. It's a bit blindingly white, but it's still a nice white and a solid additional colour for the Xweetok family.

The Camouflage, though... where is she supposed to be hiding? in banana trees? in Lemon Meringue Pies?
Basketball

Post by Basketball »

What do yall think about this?

I think that is pretty nice.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

The purple still defeats the purpose of an animal that lives in the TREES O_o So um, yeah.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Looks like the same artist who did the Camouflage Aisha worked on the Camouflage Xweetok. x.x;; Ugly, UGLY yellow...