Shadow Bruce

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

That's less stupid, yes. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to comment on new pet colors, just new accessory colors. Hey, did you see the new cowboy hat on the cloud gelert? I'd certainly pay money for a nice new hat.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

But they also should have the bow tie again, instead of just....the bow. A tie is more penguiny. I liked the short-lived "fat" bruce.
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

Yea, the Bruce needs toes.

Maybe something like the caption

TOES
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

It's got happy feet, neat, and chubby little legs. That'd be nice for a revamp too. *cuddles poor mootant* A updated bow tie would be nice too. They can save the frilly bows for things like faerie, baby, and pink. I'm still baffled as to why the royals weren't emperor penguins. They managed a bit of rock hopper in Darigan, but the scariful royals we have make no sense.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

I didnt even notice the ghostkerchief being thrown. I also notice how, of all the neopet species, the Bruce is one of the few with a mutant and darigan form both full of personality, that actually sort of look good together.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

...Why is there no skunk bruce? Why is there no plain black and white version of the penguin pet?

THAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE.

I'm with the bruce needs a revamp group. Although I'm not by and means an active user of the site It does bother me to know such bad art is still existing. They've revamped things that needed it a lot less than this.

What I'd like? Just the back colour to change. Give it a white belly and just change the rest of the colour. Also lessen the bow back to its tie roots.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I think I like Bruce less than Chia and Meerca together. I'd only go with Bruce rewamp where they wipe all traces of its personality, bow, beady eyes, pudgy beak and all (not likely to happen). Thankfully mutant and darigan make up for the crappy species somewhat.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

The last sentence. Mutant and Darigan make up for the crappy species, but if we did get a revamp, they'd redo Mutant and Darigan, too. May I remind you of the travesties of the Darigan Kougra and poor, poor Darigan Mynci?
jebbica

Post by jebbica »

The Mutant Bruces disgust me. I do love the Island Bruces though, they're so cute *pokes grass skirt* One of the nicer Island pets I'd say.
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Decent colours but nothing too exciting :shock:
Not all who wander are lost.