Christmas Ruki

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

There is no such thing as an ice paintbrush and never has been. Ice was available briefly as a bori only color, then added to the secret lab list. You may have been thinking of glass.
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

Huggles wrote:There is no such thing as an ice paintbrush and never has been. Ice was available briefly as a bori only color, then added to the secret lab list. You may have been thinking of glass.
That's probably what I was thinking of. I was away from neo during that period of time.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

It looks cute to me :D I don't like thought the lack of "redraw" on it. Simply I hate when they put clothes and stuff on default ones, changes colours and all the combination looks like a "stick-stack" pet. Also, the sad face... It looks like it have cataracts or something :? Also, I don't like the warmers... Think, this is an insect, and he have less "carapace bulkiness" on the "tube-like" legs and arms, so, it's more logical to have the warmers there, and it will look more cute.

Hey hey, I really like your versions :mrgreen: Compared to the original one, they are the best, sincerely :P (regarding the base colours and the clothes). I like the colours of gidget and the scarf idea of phoebe :D I guess I will do mine too in order to show how it looks like in my mind.

Edit: Here my rough version v
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Skiler wrote: Edit: Here my rough version v
I like that one! The green looks much better, and more christmassy.
gidget

Post by gidget »

Ok, what I find very amusing (and yet very sad at the same time) is that every single one of our player doodles looks better than what the professionals did. :P
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I actually /really really/ like this pet, although not as christmas :P. I'm considering making one as a pet stuck in the 80s, because it just reeks of awesomeness.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.