Robot Gnorbu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
PharaonicQuiche

Post by PharaonicQuiche »

Yes'sir, that is awesome. Big kudos to the artist for that much needed originality. Aw man, the dynamic poses, the metallic love, the saw, the eyes. So much love! ...and so little space to own one. Dangnarbit.

Still too cool. The little details are such a nice touch with the little mechanical parts and bolts and.. such. Robot llama. YES. Almost makes me forget about that The Emperor's New School thing I dared to watch earlier.
Armi

Post by Armi »

Bloody hell...I really hate the, uh, g-thingie neopet, but wow, it's robot form is awesome! The poses are all unique and really gives the robot fell, over neopet in armor that some have.

Maybe this will make me actually borther to remember this darn neopet's name cause I still can't spell it off the top of my head.
I might try to lab a random g-thing when I can't find a kyrii in the pound now.

Two Kirby thumbs up!
d("d) (b")b
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

... wow.

I actually... like it and... and... am happy it exists. Considering Baby made me hate it less slightly and Robot makes me almost like it, I have high hopes for the redraws. Maybe this pet wasn't a total loss after all.
Moonstruck

Post by Moonstruck »

Whoa! :shock: That's like...no words can describe what I think of this pet. It's just awesome!
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

:shock: Everybody has already said it. So I think I might have a go. That's friggin' awesome!
Last edited by immortal_janemba on 07 Feb 2006 06:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I guess I'll be the first one to buck the trend, then. I like the laying-down sad pose and the buzz-saw tail, but overall I'm not impressed.

I think it should have had legs OR tank treads (preferably tank treads) but having both is just strange. It magically generates tank treads when it goes into battle? From where? (The cannons have a similar problem but that I think I could live with... but I'm not down with the Magic Tank Treads (tm).)

(Maybe there's Tank Tread Space just like there's Katana Space? Not that I've been watching Highlander on DVD or anything.)

However, the thing I like least is the little smiling/frowning mouth. Since when do robots have mouths like that? With the mouth, it's more like a Gnorbu in a robot suit.

I mean, it's sort of cute, but in the Happy/Sad/Beaten pose I can't shake the impression that it's a real Gnorbu wearing some sort of fancy armor (with its little green muzzle sticking out the front) and not a robot.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

That's why I created a Gnorbu!!

Wow, is all I'll say... wow.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I love it. I want it. I neeed it. Ahh, if only zapping for robot wasn't so tedious. *stares at her kois and wockies constantly changing species*
And there's no Gnorbu MP yet, right?
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Wow, I guess that's one of the few robots I like. Yeah I'm normaly not a big fan of Robot (luckily or I would zap even more *g*), but this is really good. I like the green and silver, that's a good colour combination.

It's very simple where the tank treads come from: It's like with the Transformers. *g*
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Deku

Post by Deku »

For once a Gnorbu I don't despise. It's rather cute, but I don't think I'd own it (though I certainly wouldn't mind if I were forced to).

Um, 8/10. Very cute, unique, interesting and detailed :) Kudos to the artist.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

*babbles incoherently* I love it! :D I want it! NOW!!! *kicks lab rays that are being offensive* Couldn't my lab, y'know, turn my yurble I was zapping into a gnorbu instead of a usul? :cry: Oh well, I can zap her for a very long time until she becomes this. :twisted:
tehcutiepie

Post by tehcutiepie »

Dang that's a spiffy robot pet! :0 I love the buzz saw! Okay no I love everything about it, really. *swoon*
Madge

Post by Madge »

Holy shit this is perhaps the most awesome colour ever.

I think I'm going to have to zap Gnorbus and Ixis, just because they have awesome robots. Which I will give away. I have to many pets.
Chips

Post by Chips »

whOMG o.o *loves it's tail*
Umbreonmog

Post by Umbreonmog »

My lord... it has a buzz saw for a tail! That's so cool! Major kudos to the artist here for turning a mediocre llama pet into a super awesome robo llama. It's so cool and chunky.