Tyrannian Lenny

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Hoofs wrote:
EDIT: When did it get to be ok for birds to have teeth?
I would imagine this happened in the prehistoric era, when birds had teeth.
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

Come to think of it, it seems like an odd cross between

Image and Image

Diatryma and Pterodactyl respectively 0_o

Or maybe it's just me... probably...
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

If it actually looked like <i>Diatryma</i> it'd be worthwhile. But no. No.
Image Image
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

That's actually kinda-sorta like the Tyrannian Lenny I doodled up ages ago, and partly what I had in mind at the time, too:

(ignore the bad quality, scanners hate me and I was too lazy to color it)
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

Yep, its official. They stole your drawing and added pterodactyl wings and crest, and more teeth.

Its all your fault.

(for those of you who don't understand sarcasm, that was a joke)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

Well, it's grown on me enough now that I am at peace with it. Actually, I kind of like it. Everyone's got an embarassing big dumb relative who double-dips and puts his feet on the kitchen table and he is just the "Chet" of the Lenny world. You just hope he never shows up for christmas dinner. But he did.

Besides, a quick look into the Lenny book of evolution reveals this:
Wise? Dignified? Beautiful? Graceful? Come one... I dare you to say it with a straight face.

So, I admit I've been spoiled with the really nice redraws and creative colors of late, but I still love the Lenny, in all it's forms, so I love this lenny too. Err, like this lenny. He's still a low-brow knuckle-dragging neanderthal.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

ICKessler wrote:Well, it's grown on me enough now that I am at peace with it. Actually, I kind of like it. Everyone's got an embarassing big dumb relative who double-dips and puts his feet on the kitchen table and he is just the "Chet" of the Lenny world. You just hope he never shows up for christmas dinner. But he did.

Besides, a quick look into the Lenny book of evolution reveals this:
Wise? Dignified? Beautiful? Graceful? Come one... I dare you to say it with a straight face.

So, I admit I've been spoiled with the really nice redraws and creative colors of late, but I still love the Lenny, in all it's forms, so I love this lenny too. Err, like this lenny. He's still a low-brow knuckle-dragging neanderthal.
All of this, actually, would make a wonderful story line, particularly for an account set up with a Tyrannian Lenny, a Faerie Lenny and some sort of 'normal' Lenny that has to deal with both high and low-brow versions...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Actually, give this lenny little dinky naked chicken wings, or no wings at all, and I'd deem it utterly kickass. The teeth are nicely evil looking, the hunch is nice and I can even tolerate the two tails.

I like eyelessness but I think it's just meant to be squinting.
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

Its really the size-morphing lower jaw that bothers me the most. The rest of it isn't that bad.

But nekkid chicken wings would be great.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

Apologies for dredging up an elderly topic (it _was_ still on the first page) but I used that tyrannian paint brush that was loitering around in my SDB collecting paint mites. Viola!

Knucklewing and Gristlum

Image Image

I wouldn't mind a more original petpet but I happened to have an airax in my SDB too.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Congrats! The name makes me giggle, hee x)

I must admit the tyrannian lenny has grown on me quite a bit, still not a pet I'd go for myself but it's certainly better than a lot of the other tyrannians and a nice addition to the lenny colour spectrum ^__^