Tyrannian Lenny

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
jeti

Post by jeti »

On the one hand, the lack of reposing between happy and angry is hilarious. On the other hand, it's pretty dang lazy.

http://kamil.slashcity.com/nc/viewclrs. ... &pet=Lenny

The tail is weirding me out.
EofS

Post by EofS »

oh em gee

Post by oh em gee »

jeti wrote:
The tail is weirding me out.
that was what i was going to complain about. :B
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I just don't <i>get</i> it, especially the tail.

Umm.. the Pteri can still be an Archaopteryx, right? *sighs*
Image Image
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

I was thinking more like 'the karate kid'.

Well... it's a lenny. I can't hate it, but it's very cartoony looking.
I /have/ a tyrannian paint brush sitting around gathering dust, but it doesn't really fit Lenny_mas_grande's personality.

It's very butch, isn't it? On the bright side, it doesn't have big thick black lines.

And actually, there's no difference at all between happy and angry. Is he just angry all the time, and therefore you can't tell?

It does look a little bit 'rushed'. Which is totally believeable, since they have waited so long to put up the site images for Lenny Day. There's been 'chocolate chia day' crap up for a fucking month. At least it's something though, better than some years.

I've got a couple other lennies in old side accounts. Maybe I'll tyrannian one of them if there's an avatar. Otherwise I'm selling that paint brush. This lenny color just ain't for me. Maybe it'll grow on my later.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Part of me hates it, while the other part of me wants to poke it with a stick.

It seems very goofy though; I'm liking it but I'm not sure why. I think it's the head cold I have.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

ICKessler wrote:
And actually, there's no difference at all between happy and angry. Is he just angry all the time, and therefore you can't tell?
Actually, if you look really closely, you can see the side of the mouth is tilted down slightly in angry. XD
Image Image
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

I actually think it's quite a good idea, they just got a bit lazy on the poses, perhaps tehy were just going for the idea that it doesn't have a broad range of emotions... but really that's just an excuse for laziness. I think it's alright, but lucky I'm not a Lenny fan, cause I'd feel a bit let down like quite a few of you too.
ImageImage
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

Wellll... having looked at it for a bit longer now, I guess it's not so bad.

Still, would have been nice to have a little more variety in the poses. Like, the wings and tail should have been drooping down in the sad pose. There's a few little spots of lime green for some reason, like the back toe in the defensive pose. Also there seems to be a bit on inconsistancy between the blotches on the wings being spots and being holes. Personally I prefer them being spots.

And here's something unpleasant: in the beaten pose, all his teeth are knocked out, he's got like, bloody gums or something. Gross.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

What's up lately with Neopets becoming so cartoony? First the Ogrin and now this @_@. I really hope this is just a phase... tyrannian lenny, 150px x 150px, pixels on screen - an example of the neopets artists' cartoon period that marked the end of year 8 / early year 7...
Digital Kaizer Myuu

Post by Digital Kaizer Myuu »

Curses! I appear to have a tumor on my wing!

I dunon, I like it. I'd own one. I like things with sharp teeth.
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

The name Knucklewing isn't taken...
Deku

Post by Deku »

I think this is the only Lenny colour I don't like (besides Baby).

Fucking disgustingly ugly.

-2 000 000/10
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

ICKessler wrote:Also there seems to be a bit on inconsistancy between the blotches on the wings being spots and being holes. Personally I prefer them being spots
I think they're holes always, it's just sometimes the hole is over the body, which makes them seem brown and like spots, at least... I think that is how it works :P
ImageImage
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Well, it's not what I expected. But the longer I look at it, the more it grows on me. But it still irritates me that it hasn't any eyes. Or at least non that I can see.
Help me to make my Dreams come true?