Invisible Mynci

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Invisible Mynci

Post by Kamil »

This was on the front page of Joeno's scripts when I opened it up. Nice to open something of ours and find a new color here first again. =D

Yes. Because we needed another shitty color today.

Not to mention that it makes all of us nervous to see another species capable of vanishing into thin air on a moment's notice. >.<

I'd link to the poses, but, you know . . .

*runs back to stare at robot Gnorbu again*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

You know for some reason...I like this. Out of all the invisible pets (do we have a usul yet?) I think only the usul could possibly compare with my liking of this color. XD The only other color than pink that I like myncies in. O.o

Post by Guest »

Does TNT just do these to kill time our something?
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Of course not, they do these to waste our time by commenting on them.

A very solid Mynci colour.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I like wasting time... so... Well, I think it's creative. They misplaced the arm in the ranged attack pose, though. Not to mention that odd smile in the happy pose. Other than that... Well, the sad pose is cute, and the beaten is creative. Yeah.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

It is way bigger in the sad pose than in the angry pose. I hate it when they do that. *shakes head*
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

I really hate that shade of invisible. I wish they'd picked a color more like the eyrie...
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Erm...where's the tail in the Defensive pose?
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

oogabooga wrote:I really hate that shade of invisible. I wish they'd picked a color more like the eyrie...
Oh definitely! I swear, nothing can beat the eyrie for it's cool shade of invisible. 8) Though, I am the biggest eyrie lover ever, so I'm biased towards it. XD
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Bleh. I can't believe no one noticed that they used the pre-revamp mynci for most of the bd poses. I could forgive those if it didn't have those godawful thick lines.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I don't know what you are talking about, I like it. I think the eyes in particular are adorable. Only problem i have is that you can tell that the tail was Copy and Pasted from the other myncis.

I bet EofS is going to hate it because of how the beaten pose looks.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

They forgot to color in part of the ear in the Close Range pose. O_o; Damn, that's just sloppy. The whole pet just looks so rushed. A shame too, it's quite a nice concept...
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

I don't know why invisible pets do not have "floating" bandages in beaten pose. :p
Settingshadow

Post by Settingshadow »

That's actually a really good idea, Darigan. I don't know -- I'd kind of love a floating T-shirt, or whatever, in the general shape of the pet. It'd be cool...
er than this.
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Darigan wrote:I don't know why invisible pets do not have "floating" bandages in beaten pose. :p
Hey, that's a real comment! No fair! :D Seriously, though, if they did have bandages they'd also have to have whatever accessories come with the pet, in all poses, and then why not have the eyes also show up, and then - you've changed the whole nature of the color. Which maybe you'd like; some people in the past have proposed it. But I like the way it is.