... Sheared Gnorbu?

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

I want to see a sheared Kyrii
Nothing To See Here
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Yep this wins. The Sheared Gnorbu wins. It's awesome, and hilarious. I wish this could be a permanent colour.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Definite win. I too would like to lobby for making this a lab-only color; it'd be awesome.

And shearing could only improve baby Xweetoks (hell, Xweetoks in general) - it'd get rid of that stupid bow they wear. God knows they could hardly look worse. *stabs all of them*

Sheared Kyriis might be nice too - I'd like to see how they'd look shorn. Sheared Tonus might be interesting too.

Shearing for all!
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

*gasp* Shocking Gnorbu gnudity!

Haha, the best part is the little blush in the circle pose. Adorable. X3 I really hope this gets turned into a permanent lab-only color... I know I'd actually like to own one, myself. :) And I actually like the idea of species-exclusive colors like Alien and the Fruit Chias.

Of course, I wanted the "pile of sand" pet from the Desert plot to become an actual lab-only pet too, but that never happened. :(
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

rebelheart wrote:My Robot Gnorbu got sheared too. You'd think the razor would break on his metal chest, or he would fight back with his buzz saw tail. Makes me also wonder how the Pirate Gnorbu got their right front legs back, and their tatoos got uhm.. lasered?

But overall a fantastic idea and very nice art and everything.. love it *smiles*
Hehe, well of course Robot Gnorbus get sheared too, where do you think Steel Gnorbu Wool comes from?

Seriously this is the greatest. I have yet to stop laughing.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Zap

Post by Zap »

Hah! I almost missed it.
Buttersauce wrote:"Um...are you sure that's a paintbrush?"
I would want one of those. x)
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

I guess the Ghost Gnorbus can be also resurrected with this :P Hope TNT makes more of these kind of days, when all the pets transforms into something different (ie. mutant, asparagus, etc). I never liked llamas, nor the pinkinsh meat colours, so, preffer to stay away from them :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I really liked that one Mutant Day when all pets turned mutant. But they only did it once because people were seriously freaking out, I guess.
LΟL
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

rebelheart wrote:I really liked that one Mutant Day when all pets turned mutant. But they only did it once because people were seriously freaking out, I guess.
The Borovan asparagus pets were the best! My little sister totally freaked out. (She hates asparagus :P )

Sheared Gnorbu would be a very, very cool lab only colour! Does neopets even listen to petitions?
ImageImageImage
Jack Sparrow Wanna be

Post by Jack Sparrow Wanna be »

I wish there was a PB or MP that made them look like this (or even a magic shaver). I think its the only good gnorbu colour (even though you can't get it). But it gives the gnorbu character.
The names either Llama, Jack or Tasha
(my real name being Tarsha but I never use it xP)
Leave the purple pets alone! The orange spots happen to be one of the best contrasts in neopets :D
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Hey,you can still get a sheared gnorbu by buying to your pet a TP XD tought is not "well sheared" and turns greenish, no pinkish, and slimes everything, lol :P
ImageImageImage
lika_101

Post by lika_101 »

Jack Sparrow Wanna be wrote:I wish there was a PB or MP that made them look like this (or even a magic shaver). I think its the only good gnorbu colour (even though you can't get it). But it gives the gnorbu character.
Magic shaver! haha that really made me laugh hard xDD
This is a very clever idea, TNT became a bit boring lately... There are rumors that this company bought them so now they're doing whatever the higher stand tells them to. I wonder if it's just rumors or not.
Anyway, this colour is brilliant and so is the idea.
TearsoftheMoon

Post by TearsoftheMoon »

danceu4ia wrote:Sheared Gnorbu would be a very, very cool lab only colour! Does neopets even listen to petitions?
Very, very rarely. The only one I know of that they listened to was expanding the lists of people for the book and gourmet trophies.

Other petitions fail, like the ones asking for male faeries and that the pound be sorted by species feature be brought back (Neopets said the last one broke their database).

I totally missed the sheared Gnorbus though...I even have one on a side account.
lika_101 wrote:This is a very clever idea, TNT became a bit boring lately... There are rumors that this company bought them so now they're doing whatever the higher stand tells them to. I wonder if it's just rumors or not.
Anyway, this colour is brilliant and so is the idea.
You mean Viacom? I'm sure Viacom wants to make a return on their investment, so the Neopets team will have to do whatever they want them to do. Dunno about any rumors, but it's just pretty much what I'd expect a company that bought another would want to see happen.

If they don't, then people at Neopets might start losing their jobs.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

You mean Viacom? I'm sure Viacom wants to make a return on their investment, so the Neopets team will have to do whatever they want them to do. Dunno about any rumors, but it's just pretty much what I'd expect a company that bought another would want to see happen.
They push them to revamp old games. Now is the turn of Magax Destroyer and the Dubloon Disaster, but sincerely, I hate the new ones... They slow down my computer and it gets too much time to score good points :( I don't want to play that much!
ImageImageImage
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

danceu4ia wrote:Does neopets even listen to petitions?
Well, people asked for the april fools pets to get released. That's how we got the Gnorbu in the first place.