... Sheared Gnorbu?

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Cyaneus

... Sheared Gnorbu?

Post by Cyaneus »

Did I miss something? I didn't see this on Petpetcentral's Pet Database. Where did this come from? I think it's pretty hilarious.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

I found one on the site. Sorry if this is old news and I'm just out of the loop ...
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Hahaha!

Not the best art, but the concept more than makes up for it. That thing is just hilarious.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

hahaha! Best Gnorbu yet.
Image Image
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I love that. The blushing! The little straggly hairs! It's so cute.

Edit: It seems to be just for today, and it changes all gnorbus. The potion is cheap, so I turned my namesake lab pet into a red gnorbu, and she's sheared! Hee.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I have a Ghost Gnorbu on my side and I was like :shock: How did that happen, then I realised all Gnorbu are like this today.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

adi_gallia wrote:I have a Ghost Gnorbu on my side and I was like :shock: How did that happen, then I realised all Gnorbu are like this today.
Aha, I just noticed that today is "Gnorbu Shearing Day." Clever TNT ...
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yes! Still not a llamameah, but I'll take it. I'd like to know how they sheared Snarkie's robot gnorbu.
gidget

Post by gidget »

That is just too freakin' high-larious.
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Oh my, that is FANTASTIC. I wish it could be a permanent colour - maybe they'll make it lab-only, having gone to the bother of drawing it?
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Cyaneus wrote:Aha, I just noticed that today is "Gnorbu Shearing Day." Clever TNT ...
Ooh yeah, I quite like this colour though. I hope it does become a lab only colour for them.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

xD; That's hilarious, and it scared the crap out of me. I went to zap my gnorbu lab rat on my side account and just boggled at it for a minute xD Very clever, TNT.
clsimmons1985

Post by clsimmons1985 »

I love it, and would love for it to become a lab only colour! I think it is the blushing that I like best lol :D
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

I LOVE IT! They should do cruel and unusual things to EVERY pet on their special day! This is pure genius! *is a little high on coffee at the moment*
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

I LOVE IT! They should do cruel and unusual things to EVERY pet on their special day! This is pure genius! *is a little high on coffee at the moment*
It would probably get old, thouhg =/ *mental image of next borovan day where instead of just turning into asparagus chias they all have Adam eating them*
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Beyond terrific! :D I picked one from the pound just so I can enjoy it for the day.

It's an awesome idea for the colour too - it would be great if they kept it as a permanent lab colour and made it available for other furry pets (also Plucked colour for pteri and lenny)

It's really nice of TNT to come up with little things like this when they are not required to.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta