Disco Buzz

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

The only Disco colour I really like are on petpets (Geb and Niptor). The Buzz is slightly better than most, for me, because it's not so busy. I like that the decorations don't stand out too much. It looks mostly like a green Buzz with pink hair and eyes. It also reminds me of a motorbike from the 80's for some reason. So if you're into the 80's this might be a good pet.
Huggles wrote:I like how they forgot to recolor the green body and yellow underbelly or whatever in the beaten pose.
Maybe it's pale from loss of blood? As an insect it could have yellow blood.
Aoi-lan

Post by Aoi-lan »

Wow, it looks really lazy o_o Buzzes definitely need a redraw soon..

And the tongue changes color in the hit and angry poses xD
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

Oh come on! When the page was loading I was chanting 'have a fro, have a fro...' but nooooo. It's a crappy buzz with a few little things thrown on that you can barely see. xD I kind of like the wings, though. The tongue on the angry really scares me and from the side the buzz looks like one of the guys from DDR.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Eww..when this was loading I was thinking colourfill. Then I thought don't be pessimistic, it could be standing like the Royal circle poses with cool glasses. Then I saw it and the thing Huggles pointed out disappoints me further. :x