Disco Buzz

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Disco Buzz

Post by zebru »

Image ImageImage
Image Image Image
Image ImageImage

Most unimpressive.

Old reused colour scheme, very few widely scattered flowers, no accessories and no redraw this year either. I do like how the sky blue colour of the wings works with the rest of the colours; and glitter/stars on the wings is a nice touch but that's about it.
Last edited by zebru on 09 Jan 2007 04:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Basketball

Post by Basketball »

I like the wings but I don't really like disco pets in general.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Bleh, I second everything Zebru said. What a disappointment. No redraw for the Buzz, and it's not even a very well-decorated Disco pet.

Dear TNT: Please see Disco Kyrii as an example for what a disco pet has the potential to be. kthx.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

McDammits! They better release Tyrannian if we're not getting a redraw. I like how they forgot to recolor the green body and yellow underbelly or whatever in the beaten pose.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Huggles wrote:I like how they forgot to recolor the green body and yellow underbelly or whatever in the beaten pose.
...ohohoho, so they did. Neopets, you are silly. And full of crap.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Ha ha, that's hilarious. Stupid, stupid. Use the Green Buzz as a base and then forget to color it, whee 9_9

Anyway, this is crap. Ugly green color, ugly decorations, nothing neat done with it at all, and worst of all not a redraw. Blargh.
<3
WildFang

Post by WildFang »

Damn why did they have to do this to my favourite species T_T they could've skiped disco and done ice or something, but not this
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I love how the yellow spot on the head moves from side to side. Typical.

Almost as typical as using the green Buzz base and then forgetting to recolor the belly area.

What a perfectly useless color.

Lose. In every possible way.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

PATHETIC.

If they don't release Tyrannian, I'll be pissed...
Otter

Post by Otter »

It looks like a lot like a normal green buzz. I couldn't see the designs on it at first. It would look better in a darker shade of purple/pink/blue. The designs on the wings are nice, but they look more like snowflakes than flowers because of the color, and they're also not very noticable.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Bleh, I don't like Buzz in general and neither do I like Disco pets, they look a little messy and boring.
*sigh* I was hoping for a Buzz re-draw on Buzz day looks like we're not getting one then.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

They release crap like this. This, of all things?! Why not at least a colour people don't think of, like Strawberry? The last Strawberry pet was a Koi, and there are less pets done in that colour, and it probably would have been better than this!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Whoever made this got paid for doing so?
LΟL
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Awww... Even the disco aisha is more funky than this :( If they don't redraw the ranged attack, I will acuse them of showing dirty things to kids :P
ImageImageImage
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Skiler wrote:Awww... Even the disco aisha is more funky than this :( If they don't redraw the ranged attack, I will acuse them of showing dirty things to kids :P
-goes to look-

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

I can't believe I didn't notice that. I didn't notice the patterns on the wings either.

I don't mind it, but it's not something I'd rush out and get a paintbrush for. I am currently zapping pound pets, and I'd worry if I put this in the pound, people would just think its a Green Buzz and ignore it.