Starry Gnorbu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Mistress Morbid wrote:Hmm, I'm rather surprised they didn't opt for a gold mane as well. I understand it probably could have looked to busy, but having it the same colour as the body is just...weird.
I'm surprised too, but pleased. I mean, I still hate Gnorbus, but I seethe when I think how nice the Starry Eyrie COULD have looked if they'd done it like this instead of giving it the hideous yellow mane.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Yes, I guess I should have reitterated that I'm glad they didn't do a big yellow/gold mane..it was more a surprise since it's usually the kind of thing they do.

The blue mane looks a lot better to me now. I guess at first it just seemed odd because I'm used to the mane standing out instead of blending in, but there really isn't another colour they could have made it without it being horribly clashy since it's such a large area of the pet.

EDIT: Quick colour edit
Yeah..way too bright and overpowering.
Image Image
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

The thing is, a Gnorbu mane is supposed to be sort of inconspicous. Even TNT should be able to figure that out. I mean, on the original April Fool's pet, the mane was actually the same colour as the rest of it. Why make it too bright?