Glowing Kacheek

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
NeoCraze

Glowing Kacheek

Post by NeoCraze »

ImageImage Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Nothing spectacular. Kacheeks general suck, and this is no exception. Plus, glowing pets suck too. What a boring Kacheek day we have coming up.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I hate hate hate the glowing around the stupid angry squiggle.

Bah kacheeks
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I'm more annoyed by the circle in the first pose being blocked by the glow. Since when is light solid?

Ok.

Does not compute.

Although I guess if the "glow" were bright enough it would block the ring. Poor Kacheeks: first the horrible redraw and now this uneventful color fill.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Officer 1BDI wrote:I'm more annoyed by the circle in the first pose being blocked by the glow. Since when is light solid?

Apparently since the artist in question is too lazy to turn the opacity down on the stroke layer option.

Oy. Now I remember why I could never even consider making Chaffee a Kacheek, no matter how good their species' weapons are. They are hideous as drawn, without a single redeeming color.

Grey and plushie don't suck the paint off of the walls - but they aren't good either. The rest of the Kacheek's colors are awful - and the entire species needs a revamp as badly as any other pet on the site.

And the two colors we're getting this year take suckage to whole new levels.

Well done, Neo, very well done. >.<
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I only feel the need to comment because I think I've commented on every pet color board since I joined, so breaking my record now would make me feel sad.

...Really, that's all I have to say.

Okay, I'll add something.

IT'S CRAP.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I think the only way this could have been good is if it was redrawn.

It wasn't.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Just think of how horrible it would be if there were a kacheek avatar to go with this swill

Maybe they'll fill their one-avatar-every-three-months quota on the next pet day.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Is it just me or this thing is even more eyeburning than the rest of glowing pets?

They were right to pick glowing for today though. Why what other colour could compete with darigan kacheek in all its glory? Exactly.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Laborama

Post by Laborama »

A big steaming pile of horse poo. Hire real artists, the ones who deserved to get paid, not 3 year olds :/.

All their good art goes to plots/shopkeepers/and everything else besides the actual pets we own.

1/10 lamelamelame kacheek day
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Well, er...it's um...nicer than the Darigan. I think...maybe. O_O Dear Lord I wish they'd just vaporize the pet into nonexistance save us all from the funky looking rodents. You know a proper redraw would be screwed some how. Like they'd screw all the colors up or something.
Kymie

Post by Kymie »

I don't like glowing pets but the glowing buzz is very great! =D *hugs her own*
Nevertheless...this glowing kacheek stinks...the whole day stunk. They need to revamp the kacheek badly. -_-;
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

Kacheek day last year had a crappy sketch. This year it's a crappy glowing. I don't even know if there was any colours between aside from the stupid darigan. Which I can't believe they actually released. I am gunna just stop talking now as I don't think much else needs to be said anymore.
ImageImage
WildFang

Post by WildFang »

It's a kacheek and it's glowing, that's it nothing special about it
Gazella Dama

Post by Gazella Dama »

The sad pose is absolutely godawful. Those tears look like crappy anti-aliasing. Or possibly bukakke (god, am I even allowed to say that?). I wish they'd make the "glowing" poses more...radio-activey. Maybe some slime or more general freakishness, though I suppose that would be treading into "mutant" category. Maybe at least some different colors of glow, then? Raver neopets!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

It's just... a glowing Kacheek.

I've nothing against glowing pets, or Kacheeks (I own one!) but they could've made this a little more special. I got a drawing program for Christmas and I could take a regular Kacheek picture and make it look like that.

It would be a nice idea to have it a different colour. Just about anything would look better than the same old green. Yellow is very Kacheek-ified, them being such happy little creatures, or even red might look quite nice. They need to start thinking outside the box a bit.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.