Biscuit Yurble

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

They've already got a Chocolate color, though...
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

phoebemittens wrote:Ewwww, warty yurble! Plague buboes poking through the mane and a nice speckled, yellowish pallor to the rest of its fur.

Yuuuccchh...
Or giant moles. Ick
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Kidnemo wrote:Umm, Jaffa Cake Jubjub?
It's a terrible thing, but I'm told they don't have jaffa cakes in Amerikee. My husband's talking to a US agent about a proposed book-thing, and the agent asked him... what jaffa cakes were. Were they like oreos, he wondered.

I can't imagine a world without jaffa cakes, myself. I weep for the poor Americans. (Mind you before anyone gets peeved, I'm sure there's some marvellous US confectionery we don't have).
gidget

Post by gidget »

Hurray for Wikipedia!

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_Cakes">Jaffa Cakes</a>

Now I'm all for a Jaffa Cake JubJub or Kiko. :)
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

No, not a jaffa cake kiko, a Party Ring kiko. If they made one, I might just get a biscuit pet.
Neopets wishlists: here
EofS

Post by EofS »

daisybell wrote:No, not a jaffa cake kiko, a Party Ring kiko. If they made one, I might just get a biscuit pet.
So very yes. So very yes yes YES.

They sell Party Rings in tubs now. Easier for sharing I guess.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I was going to say "who'd want to share party rings?" but I just remembered the sick, gluey feeling you get after having eaten more than a handful or so...
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

I think that Gingerbreadmen /women pets would be so much better and more creative, but we get the part colorfil
EofS

Post by EofS »

Jazzy wrote:I was going to say "who'd want to share party rings?" but I just remembered the sick, gluey feeling you get after having eaten more than a handful or so...
Well at a party it's generally considered polite not to scoff them all yourself ;0)

I want Party Rings now. Why must I wait two months :0(
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Party Rings... are they the ones with the really hard but exceptionally nice icing-stuff on the top? Excuse my ignorance, I never discovered what those things were called for some reason.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
EofS

Post by EofS »

Kantark wrote:Party Rings... are they the ones with the really hard but exceptionally nice icing-stuff on the top? Excuse my ignorance, I never discovered what those things were called for some reason.
<a href="http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/ ... m=89">They are indeed.</a> And terribly useful for making wheels on train shaped birthday cakes.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Well at a party it's generally considered polite not to scoff them all yourself ;0)
I used to have to take more than a fair share of them after we discovered that, strangely enough, they weren't kosher :P Before then, when were would hold little birthday parties at school at lunchtimes, my jewish friend would eat them...

How many of you remember Cartoonies? And are they still around?
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Thanks EofS! Haven't had one of those for years. They're quite good for dipping in tea I seem to remember.

... I now have a strong desire to go to Tescos ;)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
EofS

Post by EofS »

Kantark wrote:Thanks EofS! Haven't had one of those for years. They're quite good for dipping in tea I seem to remember.

... I now have a strong desire to go to Tescos ;)
*Grins*

I'm sitting her right now absolutely desperately craving Party Rings. And Principes. And stroopwaffels. And the only ones I could buy in this country would be Party Rings and they're stupidly expensive.

But I might have to do it...

It's interesting to note that when I lived in Finland and my parents visited me, the things they brought over were:
Robinsons orange and pineapple squash
Tesco chocolate chip cookies
Cadbury Twirls
McVities chocolate digestives (possibly. I had actually found a reasonable, albeit milk chocolate, hobnobydigestivey thing, so I might not have requested these)

In which we see what products Emma considers essential for living.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Awww party rings! Must have now.