Pink Lutari

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Helmcargh

Post by Helmcargh »

I really like lutaris and this colour really does suit them

Do you think they will release them to be created through the day? Or will they only be adoptable from now on through the actual island?

I sincerely hope not
Bif

Post by Bif »

I LOVE this colour - yes it is only a colourfill, but it's a GOOD colour fill - very close to being a GREAT colourfill. Though having said that, perhaps it looks so good because all we've been seeing lately are lame electric Shoyrus and invisible pets.

No! I will live with a smile that the Lutari has an awesome colour and I would most definitely keep it if my pet became one through a zap. :D
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I prefer the darker pink colour on its underside. The lighter pink on its back, coupled with the way it is blotched, make it look like the poor bugger fell into an iced bun icing machine.

Tom - I too have a very bored Lutari languishing on my side account, which I would love to be able to move to my main. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they have a little surprise in store for us.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

Yeeey! This'd be the best color for Elambre (since there're no strawberry lutaris yet), if I ever get back into Neo.

Mmpink...
Thanks TheLoneTiel for the siggy^^

Sub | Neo | DA
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Meh

Post by hebdenhippy »

I quite like it actually, if they release it that is, come on TNT
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Ooh, I actually love it. When they were first released my sister and I made some hue/saturation Lutari colorfills of the colors we wanted (pink and shadow respectfully) and this pink looks almost exactly like the pink she wanted and based her pet's design after.

Unfortunately, it came about a year too late, long after both of us have quit and gone to Subeta, and rather then waiting forever for a shadow Lutari I just made a Darkmatter Otter instead. And it looks a hell of a lot better too.

PS: Is it just me or did someone install some kind of spell-check filter? XD Awesome. I always seem to spell 'unfortunately' wrong, and it just filtered it right for me.
Phlizz

Post by Phlizz »

Insofar as I care about the Lutari at all, I don't like it. The shades of pink used are nice; however the underbelly (mainly towards the tail) is too yellowy and clashes with/detracts from the pink; it would've looked better to my mind if they'd taken a moment to recolour it to a lighter/colder shade. And the pale pink eye simply looks bloodshot.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Not a fan of lutaris (well, not a fan of furry pets salve ogrin and kougra - the later will turn robot, so, it will be not furry anymore - and my ogrin is ghost with tattered lineart), nor pink (I have phobia to it) but I like this shade of pink. It is not bright, nor too dark, nor reddish. Lutaris got nice fur shades, and the cream belly supports all the colours well. Anyway, I still remember azumarrill when I see one.
Image--what??? it cannot be! I'm a bunny, not an otter!

But its eyes creeps me out...
Image--gotta stalk you in dreams...... *evil grin*
ImageImageImage
Mariko

Post by Mariko »

Hm... nicer than the most of the colors they've been putting out, but lutaris are pretty blah.

And surprise, suprise they finally released the island lutari.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

I actually quite like that shade of pink, it's very nice and contrasts nicely with the cream on the underbelly. The darker shade reminds me of raspberry sauce ^_^;;, but it's still nice. The eyes creep me out a little as well but I'm like that with all Lutari, the grin really doesn't help.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Awww, that's a really nice shade of pink. I like it.

Yay! Lutaris have COLOURS now.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Skiler wrote:Image--what??? it cannot be! I'm a bunny, not an otter!
I have that Pokémon Figure ^__^ along with many others.

Anyway it's not a good colourfill in my opinion, I don't like the pink eyes o.o'