Island Ogrin

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Sammi

Post by Sammi »

Has it been changed at all? I really can't tell... did it always have that necklace? It's still really busy, even for an island pet, but I think the earthy colours make me like it a lot more than the other bright colourfill ogrins.
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

I don't belive they've done anything, at least what I can see.
ImageImage
Set by Maniac (PPT) // Wooble by MM
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

Seerow wrote:Hmm...seem the Island Ogrin isn't as gone as we first thought. The Baby Ogrin's hit pose is the Island one :?

http://petdb.petpetcentral.com/index.php?id=1813

That's pretty good. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

Hehe it's funny they've now activated the Island Ogrin along with the Robot Pteri/Gnorbu. Except the Ogrin for at least the moment is broken because they've done a typo, calling it Orgin :P http://www.neopets.com/rainbowpool_allp ... our=Island
ImageImage
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Woah. I hope someone zapped up an Island Orgin. That would be awsome. And then they'd have to make a new Orgin pet so people who zapped one would be happy...
Joeno

Post by Joeno »

I don't think that'd be possible. Zaps to another species only change to the four basic colours, all four not available for the 'Orgin'.

On the other hand, wasn't there a fishing potion that had a chance of changing species without changing colours?
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Now that's something to try. Anyone have an Island pet they don't care about losing and a few million spare Neopoints they wouldn't mind wasting?