Island Ogrin

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Cheese wrote:
Silverevilchao wrote:TNT NEVER deletes pets
That's true. They just replace them with the new, more favourable, pet design.
Well, they did say that they were having computer problems and that that's why some peoples neofriends list was removed. O.o Interesting though...
Joeno

Post by Joeno »

The Neofriends lists disappearing is a database issue. The server(s) that store images are far away from that. It's totally unrelated. The best comparison is probably that the images being removed is you selecting some files on your computer, and deleting them, while the Neofriends not showing up is opening a spreadsheet and remove a row from there (or, more likely, hiding a row).
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Grey Draik anyone (and the Faerie Eyrie too almost)? Deleting unreleased pets isn't that new a thing, I suppose it's preferrable to letting them rot on the servers which perhaps points to there still being hope for those that are still on the servers and unreleased ^^
Crimsonmon

Post by Crimsonmon »

Well crap, I was looking forward to having one of these. At least I haven't morphed my pet yet then.
Armi

Post by Armi »

Crimsonmon wrote:Well crap, I was looking forward to having one of these. At least I haven't morphed my pet yet then.
But there's no ogrin MP...or magical plushie. ._.
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
Crimsonmon

Post by Crimsonmon »

I could have sworn that there was some. That's odd then, as they normally release the potions shortly after the species is released, guess that I figured that they'd have made some already then without putting too much thought into it.
Armi

Post by Armi »

That x-thing, g-whatever, and ogrin all lack morphing potions. If it was for mutant Hissi, Hissi would also lack morphing potions.

Guess TNT is just waiting awhile since they're not showing much love to the three new pets..least how they did with Bori. Bori go a lot of attention, but the 4 pets after it...not so much.

I really should learn these pets names...
ImageImage
Dragyn

Post by Dragyn »

Armi wrote:Guess TNT is just waiting awhile since they're not showing much love to the three new pets..least how they did with Bori. Bori go a lot of attention, but the 4 pets after it...not so much.
Oh, neopia freaking STOPPED when they released the bloody bori. That was the suckiest Eyrie Day EVER. Proves TNT hates the eyrie. For the past 2 years we've only been getting one new color on our days, the year before that was spotted and invisible I do believe. Big freaking whoop there. And then they topped off that eyrie day by issuing out the techo redraws and the new species of bori. -_- I hated TNT that year, they SUCK at planning shit.
Armi

Post by Armi »

Postive side to the Bori thing...Bori day 04 was absolutely horrible. :wink: No new items and two colorfills...what's the word for this?
Yee-haw? *tosses Sonic Shuffle away* Meh.
Bori got their whiplash, so I hope it's better this year. Same for Eyries, they do seem to get the short end of the stick a lot...really, the past year, many species got short handed...well, after Krawk Day, IMO.

Eyrie got mara eyrie, IIRC. Lost Desert Plot did hurt the fall species days.
ImageImage
Lakota

Post by Lakota »

Armi wrote:Postive side to the Bori thing...Bori day 04 was absolutely horrible. :wink: No new items and two colorfills...what's the word for this?
Yee-haw? *tosses Sonic Shuffle away* Meh.
Bori got their whiplash, so I hope it's better this year. Same for Eyries, they do seem to get the short end of the stick a lot...really, the past year, many species got short handed...well, after Krawk Day, IMO.

Eyrie got mara eyrie, IIRC. Lost Desert Plot did hurt the fall species days.
What about the poogle? They haven't even been in any of the recent plots! :roll: And their most recent colours were terrible-- two deformed royal pets and a grey pet with no detail. Poor thing gets shafted a lot too. :( I think TNT forgets they even exist.

In fairness the eyrie was revamped for its pet day, right? That has to count for something. Actually I remeber people saying they got everything (colour-wise) they wanted for Eyrie Day. :?

I remeber Trick or someone else also being very disappointed with this past bori day too. I wonder why TNT continues to make new pets when they can't take care of the ones they already have. Maybe that's why we can only have 4 pets per account... though they sound more like the ones who need to limit themselves to only 4 pets. :P
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Hmm...seem the Island Ogrin isn't as gone as we first thought. The Baby Ogrin's hit pose is the Island one :?

http://petdb.petpetcentral.com/index.php?id=1813
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Seerow wrote:Hmm...seem the Island Ogrin isn't as gone as we first thought. The Baby Ogrin's hit pose is the Island one :?

*is baffled*

What...the...felch?
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Lakota wrote:Maybe that's why we can only have 4 pets per account... though they sound more like the ones who need to limit themselves to only 4 pets. :P
TNT being limited to only four pets would make my life so much simpler. XD

And about the Island Ogrin... :shock: Are they totally losing it or what?
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Seerow wrote:Hmm...seem the Island Ogrin isn't as gone as we first thought. The Baby Ogrin's hit pose is the Island one :?

Heh, that's classic!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

It's BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKK!

:shock: