Robot and Pink Hissis

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
oogabooga

Robot and Pink Hissis

Post by oogabooga »

ImageImage

I assume the second robot picture is without the casing.

Pink is nice. Not much to say about it, nice shade. Robot looks decent - the red details stand out pretty well from the body, and I like the fact that the eyes glow. The stomach is kind of weird, though - too many pieces.

Hissis should not have hands though!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Pink is... well, pink. A nice colour if you like that sort of thing, though I'm not sure I do.

Robot is quite ingenious. Am I the only one to get a sort of military feel off this Hissi? I think it's the colour scheme.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Pink looks a little too purple to me. Might just be my computer though.

Robot is... nice? It's too tiny for me to make out any of the details. I think I prefer it without the casing, as the red on the other one doesn't match all that well.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I've been waiting on a robot Hissi, as I love most of their old redraws, but ARGH! Too. Small. Cannot. See.

*SMASHES small images*

And, yes, yes, I realize they are larger than the old 80x80 images, but no one ever expected that we'd have to judge colors from those 80px images before, now did they?

I can't see well enough to tell, Lord knows, but I think the image on the right, the blacker one, is the one with the casing and the redder one is the one without?

Whothell knows, though, at this point. o__0
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
EofS

Post by EofS »

The pink looks ever so slightly lavender, so I'm not quite convinced by the shade. Gets a bit overpowered by the yellow lower down too. I like the colour of the spots, mind you.

Robot is... half and half. The green side looks pretty cool. I agree on the military feel. But the stomach is definitely too busy. It looks strange. I'd definitely be interested in seeing this in a larger size.

The second one, without casing, looks pretty awesome. I quite possibly prefer it to the casing on actually.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Pink reminds me of American Dream ice cream which isn't a bad thing, but then again my computer screen has always been too bright and distorted colours.

Robot begs for a bigger image to comment. From what I can see through squinting version without the casing is quite nifty. I'm not big on colours used for casing. New hissi pose which I really dislike compared to the old circle one, works quite well in this case.

On the side note, species clothes they announced so far (cybunny, lupe and hissi) is actually quite decent looking. Nothing over the top, or too kiddy - I'm pleasantly surprised (it still doesn't make up for ruining my favorite pets, but I've cooled off enough to appreciate the good points).
Last edited by zebru on 04 May 2007 01:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Symmie

Post by Symmie »

DUUUDE THE ROBOT HISSI IS EXCELLENT. I NEED one. I would leave it totally nakid save the claw-things.

... If I got one.
ImageImage
WildFang

Post by WildFang »

If only we got the robot before................

But nevertheless it's still a good looking color
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

It would be all forms of badass if it was in the old poses.

Someone needs to zap a Robot Hissi and give us the full size version!
Image Image
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I *think* the robot hissi looks really cool. Probably. When I lean really close to the screen.
Image Image
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I like the Robot Hissi very much with the casing...though I cry for the potential of awesome battledome poses that will never come to fruition.

I can't even remotely see what the hell it looks like without the casing.

Pink is "meh". Yay for more colorfills.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Actually, I think the hissi looks pretty awesome without the casing. Was there a way to see the larger images? This is going to get kind of frustrating if we can only see the big images once someone has the pet.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

...Well, its a good thing I never pounded my Hissi, I guess. There's no way to transfer him to my main for labbing right now, but I would not mind a color change to robot.

The casing looks really bulky to me; perhaps it looks better as a larger image, but as Bone already mentioned, I don't think there's anyway to test that without actually owning the Hissi.

Pink looks really light to me, or the yellow on its underbelly is too dark.

Does TNT plan on ever releasing any more LE pets? The Lutari wasn't much of a surprise, but the lack of Cybunnies was a bit concerning; I don't expect any more Hissis to be released tonight or tomorrow.
Mariko

Post by Mariko »

Eh, hissi colors...

But, I sorta like the shades of pink. But yeah, boring colorfill (like all the new pets T_T)
The robot is pretty cool. The clunkiness of the it (with the casing) kinda reminds me of a transformer. Without the casing it looks cool... menacing even.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Officer 1BDI wrote: Does TNT plan on ever releasing any more LE pets? The Lutari wasn't much of a surprise, but the lack of Cybunnies was a bit concerning; I don't expect any more Hissis to be released tonight or tomorrow.
Cybunnies were released.