Royal Myncis (Myncii?)

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Sezlly the Royal Girl Mynci.

Well, not yet. But in a few days, if not tonight =-D
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

I like the concept but they didn't pull it off very well.
gidget

Post by gidget »

I usually despise Myncii, but I'd think about keeping the RoyalGirl if I got it from the lab ray. Wow, a Mynci colour I don't hate. I'm stunned.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Best Mynci colour ever... and only a day after I was moaning to someone at the recent lack of Royal pets. They're watching me! *puts on tin hat* :P

I like 'em, good concept reasonably well executed. Now I have to go eat a lot of words about TNT not doing any decent redraws this year...
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

I love the Royal Girl Mynci. What a great concept. It so......cool! I want one now....the only mynci I've ever wanted.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

gidget wrote:I usually despise Myncii, but I'd think about keeping the RoyalGirl if I got it from the lab ray. Wow, a Mynci colour I don't hate. I'm stunned.
You can't get royal from the lab ray. Nor baby, plushie, pirate, or usuki.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Sezlly

After running straight out and buying a Royal Paint Brush uhhhhhmmm.... I mean, after trying my best not to cave in and buy one. I present Sezlly, the Royalgirl Mynci!

[edit] Lookup coming soon I swear ^^
Last edited by Jamie on 22 Feb 2006 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Jamie wrote:Sezlly

After running straight out and buying a Royal Paint Brush uhhhhhmmm.... I mean, after trying my best not to cave in and buy one. I present Sezlly, the Royalgirl Mynci!
She's gorgeous, Jamie, congratulations! *admires*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

Jamie wrote:Sezlly

*has an incredibly sappy moment* Oooh, it's terribly exciting to see a former lab rat of mine do good like this! I really liked that name; I created her. She looks absolutely fabulous. I find most myncis weirdly anthropomorphized and I generally hate royal pets, but these ones are nice and creative, and Sezlly looks gorgeous. Congratulations!
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

I would've expected MUCH happier responses. Myncis are the most obvious pet to get an oriental treatment...you know, because. Because the orient likes monkeys and HAS monkeys is why.

They're well-drawn, totally reposed, they're uniquely colored, and come on, people...for a monkey neopet, the Mynci is a great design.
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

Scythemantis wrote:I would've expected MUCH happier responses. Myncis are the most obvious pet to get an oriental treatment...you know, because. Because the orient likes monkeys and HAS monkeys is why.

They're well-drawn, totally reposed, they're uniquely colored, and come on, people...for a monkey neopet, the Mynci is a great design.
How about kougra? Tigers are from Asia! The Nimmo is also very much associated with that sort of stuff. A South american theme sounds better to me for the monkey. The mynci, if for an oriental theme, I would've liked makaks, ya know, you always see them in japan in the hot springs red faces and the snow and stuff. I think that the clothing is chinese.
Crimsonmon

Post by Crimsonmon »

I'm tempted to get the Royalboy, but I don't really go on Neopets enough anyway to justify the cost of the paintbrush. It is a damn nice colour though.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I just thought of something. T.T If they wanted to do oriental they should've done it on a draik. There are tons of draik owners(including me) who happen to have/want an oriental draik. >.<; Of course, I love the royal draiks the way they are, but still. D: Eastern dragons would've been awsome. I suppose they could always make it a species/lab/FF color. :\

And to stay on topic. I still don't like monkeys. :D
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I like the royal girl allthough she looks a bit human. But what a pretty dress!
And Sezzly is very pretty too! (Obviously, will she have a custom design?)

PS Jamie, your NC pet-chain loops. Sezzly goes back to your grey kau.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

These should be great but they arn't.