Faerie Tonu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Deku

Post by Deku »

le_diable_blanc wrote:I like the recolors Deku. Do you use Photoshop's magic wand?
Thank you, and well, no? :P I don't really do a lot of recolours, and for these I was really lazy and just changed the hue/saturation etc.
Paint

Post by Paint »

Aww, I love the colours and the expressions ^^ It'd be perfect for Awreth, besides the fact he's a boy..... Hmm.

Many thanks to the wonderful Tiel for the set.
Deku

Post by Deku »

What's wrong with a male faerie pet? O_o And maybe it's just me, but this one looks male to me, unlike some other faerie pets.
evike007

Post by evike007 »

I like it, for a female tonu

BTW nice recoulours :)
Aldanax

Post by Aldanax »

Deku wrote:What's wrong with a male faerie pet? O_o And maybe it's just me, but this one looks male to me, unlike some other faerie pets.
Not just you, when I first saw this male inmediatly came to my mind instead of female... even with the pinkness, it works well for both. Tonus seem to have a more male-ish look that makes it suit well, I think :P

As for the pet... its not bad, it was about time Tonus got at least one new recolour. Im loving the way the shading on the mane was done, the wings are just fine, and as much as I loathe pink it doesnt really bother me here. Or at least it didnt bother me muchly, until I saw how well other colours wold work on it ;)