Mutant Gnorbu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
guest386

Post by guest386 »

it's kinda ugly and cute.

Perfect mutant :lol: :D :)
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

I like the eyes most of all. :shock: :lol:
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

It's EEEEWWWW, slobber!

Which makes it a damn good mutant. But I wouldn't want it (virtual drool, yuckie) :D
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

ICKessler back on page 2 wrote:Okay, that's four for four good (IMO) pet colors in as many days (two mynci royals, faerie tonu and mutant gnorbu) by the law of averages, something awful is looming on the horizon...

..like that darigan kacheek or something.
I just wanted to point out that "I told you so."
*gloat*
:D
pinkpixiepuff

Post by pinkpixiepuff »

Heh i'm a little late as for some strange reason NC wouldn't let me sign in apparently I didn't exist. Go figure.

Anyway I think this pet is awesome in a gruesome context. I love the 'slevers' as I would say here in Glasgow. But saliva/slobber to everyone else.

All in all lovely, *pets*. It actually resembles me at this moment in time i'm loaded with some sort of cold and everything seems to be running. Nose, mouth, eyes. Darn oh well, off to eat more lockets!
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

It awesome! Great mix of cute and hidious. It reminds me of Lucky Luke characters for some reson. Great job TNT!
Lakota

Post by Lakota »

Lol, it's a nice mutant. Everyone said they hated the ruff. So now it's gone!! :P Awesome!

The concept works well for this pet. I'm happy to see some nice colours after being away so long. :)

Edit: Argh. Sorry I didn't realize how old this topic was when I posted. :( Lock the broad if it's needed.