Mutant Gnorbu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! It's PERFECTLY PERFECTULOUSLY FANTABULOUS. We can never have too many mutants that look kinda like the Blumaroo.

And it drools!!!
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

I thought you'd react that way, Scythe ;)

I have nothing really to add except my agreement with the consensus. Good work, TNT.
Dragyn

Post by Dragyn »

nono. See, the blumaroos look like ET in a kind of weird reminisent sense... this? This looks like how I feel when I'm sick. I do NOT need a neopet reminding me of barfing while having a temperature of 100ºF. I don't need anything online reminding me of throwing up... I really just dislike this pet.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Then re-evaluate it when you get better.

For some reason every single time I get sick, I catch at least one episode of SOME cartoon that revolves around a character being sick.

I don't know what I like best about the Gnorbu but it's basically exactly what I was hoping for, and I really really like the eyeballs hanging low in their sockets.[/img]
iamthelastunicorn

Post by iamthelastunicorn »

I just can't see that gnorbu, my head feels funny. It's just THAT good. Maybe I'll buy a transmog, but won't use it.
balustriad

Post by balustriad »

King Zunbi!! o.o!

That's seriously the first thing I though of when I saw this pet. I wonder if Silverpoot plays neopets?

...Maybe not.

Back on topic, I simply adore this guy! He's so mangy ^^ If I had 450k to splash around I'd have bought a potion around 10 minutes ago.

(King Zunbi is here: http://www.deviantart.com/view/27340877/)

*shrinks back into lurk-dom*a
monsum

Post by monsum »

oh thats really a mutant, well I never been a lover of mutants but this is just plain ugly :)
Moonstruck

Post by Moonstruck »

When I first saw this, I laughed. I couldn't help it. This mutant is just funny. :D
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

Squeee! LOVE! I love the mutant blumaroo and this has the same theme. I also like how they incorporated the llama spittle. :)
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Fab. I love that mutant is an affordable redraw, and the pets have so much character.

9.9/10... I've got to admit, I'd like just one pose not to have drool, too.
Lolliruss

Post by Lolliruss »

I love it! For some reason it looks like a camel to me. In fact, the first thing I thought of when I saw this was the camel at the beginning of Aladdin. I know it's not a camel, but it has a camel-ish feel to it. And I like it.
haunteddoll

Post by haunteddoll »

Aww, that's the cutest little creepy thing I've ever seen n_n Must get me one of those darlings.

Looks like they finally found a pet that actually looks good with freakishly large eyes ;) And the lack of neckruff is always a big plus.
2 more exams to go n__n
KasiTL

Post by KasiTL »

It looks extreemly inbred.

Excellent. :mrgreen:

Brilliant work.
Last Update: 8/09/06 - Some blue! And a poll! - Click sig to view.
Illuen NLI

Post by Illuen NLI »

I adore Mutant blumaroos so much, and when I saw the same color pattern/theme used with this one i squeed. They are both so adorably mutated and disgusting, and I am in love.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

Its disgusting.... I love it. This and the bruce only the only mutants I would ever own. Oh and the Lenny obviosly.
Last edited by Kidnemo on 23 Feb 2006 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.