Mutant Gnorbu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

screw the halloween ruki for a while, I'm getting this as soon as.
Lou

Post by Lou »

I LOVE IT! :D
Last edited by Lou on 01 Mar 2006 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zinc

Post by Zinc »

Hahah, this pet is awesome. It makes me smile. It has the crazy eye and doesn't seem aware of it's odd appearance
(the only thing I would change is maybe just the abundancy of snot-like-drool that's in all the poses :P).

Post by Guest »

I.... I hate it. Even though I love the regular Gnorbu :P
I wish the artist would get hunted down and eaten by it. That's how bad it is.

..aw, the defence pose.... alright, maybe not that bad, but I wish there was no drool at all except possibly in the attack pose. I hate the drool. Makes it look stupid. Hate.
Nemi

Post by Nemi »

Oh, the url changed and I got logged out. That was me above, I'm not afraid to admit I love the Gnorbu :P
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Muaaa!!! So much love!!!!!!! I want one!!!!

It reminds me of my psycho chihuahua. Maybe I'll go try to breed him with some llamas since I can't have a neo one. =P
Image Image
Deku

Post by Deku »

It's....well.

I can't say I like it. It's a teensy bit cute and I like the goofyness, but...ew. It's okay, I guess.

But! It matters not what I think, because I really don't like the sloppy, ugly mutants. But that's what mutant is all about (*scoffs at Grarrl and some other mutant pets*), so I commend the artist. Even if I don't like it, it's what mutant <i>should be</i>, so it gets an 9/10 from me :D

Yay for the artist who has a brain (and talent)!
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Since I love Mutants and don't care about the Gnorbu I must say:
Good for a Gnorbu.
Bad for a Mutant.
Slipknotbondage13

Post by Slipknotbondage13 »

Scythemantis wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! It's PERFECTLY PERFECTULOUSLY FANTABULOUS. We can never have too many mutants that look kinda like the Blumaroo.

And it drools!!!
I figured you would say something like that about it.I like it rather much-the snot-the pukey looking puddle in the beaten pose.The general idea in my head that it's one of those pets that if you could actually pet it most people would consider immediately wiping their hand off after having pet it.Slimey or maybe scabrous feeling not sure but it's delightful.

It makes me think of the mutant chia though and that of course gets me irate as I've still not understood why they would remove that lovely oozing thing and replace it with an artichoke looking chia and say hey it's a mutant. :evil:
Scythedymantis

Post by Scythedymantis »

Anonymous wrote:I.... I hate it. Even though I love the regular Gnorbu :P
I wish the artist would get hunted down and eaten by it. That's how bad it is.

..aw, the defence pose.... alright, maybe not that bad, but I wish there was no drool at all except possibly in the attack pose. I hate the drool. Makes it look stupid. Hate.
Awww, but it's how I wish ALL mutants looked...goofy, diseased and pathetic. I detest mutants that look tough and evil. They're meant to have drool...and bulging eyeballs and tumorous skin.
Matt

Post by Matt »

I agree Scythedymantis. More mutants like the mutant Tuskaninny Bruce, and Koi.

Thumbs up to you, Mutant Gnorbu!
Stumpy

Post by Stumpy »

This is a beautiful pet... I can't find anything wrong with it, though the drool grosses me out (and that's a good thing, Mutants SHOULD be gross). After the monstrosity that was the Mutant Zafara, this is nice to see.

10/10, it's a cold day in Hell when I rate a pet that good. :P
Image Image
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

It's a good Mutant, but I don't see myself getting one anytime soon.
Image Image Image
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Stumpy wrote:This is a beautiful pet... I can't find anything wrong with it, though the drool grosses me out (and that's a good thing, Mutants SHOULD be gross). After the monstrosity that was the Mutant Zafara, this is nice to see.

10/10, it's a cold day in Hell when I rate a pet that good. :P
Brrr!!! It's cold down here! D:

I don't want one. It's a good mutant, but I'm not a mutant-y pet person. >_> Still want a mutant eyrie.
fiendishthingy

Post by fiendishthingy »

All that drool makes me think of this ...

And who wouldn't want a Gnorbu that bites you and then follows you around for 3 days, until you die from a massive bacterial infection?