Tyrannian and Jelly Kyrii

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: Tyrannian and Jelly Kyrii

Post by TCStarwind »

That's what I thought, and I figured as much. I guess they all match somewhat, at least. :/
Omg Its Demi

Post by Omg Its Demi »

I don't like either DX like the new outfits they have though!
Saa

Post by Saa »

It seems that I would be on the opposite spectrum of most everyone else on this thread, but I love the Tyrannian Kyrii! Its design is one of my favorites by far. I find an exotic, untamed beauty in them. I see several ill-boding comments about the matted green hair, but I think it is totally appropriate and suits the pet well. Kyrii, as a species, naturally have very long, thick hair. Most Kyrii are obsessed with their luxurious manes and fluffy tails, but Tyrannians in general do not worry about appearance. The stark contrast of regular Kyrii's silky locks as compared to a Tyrannian's unkempt mess is brilliant.

Another great feature of the Tyrannian Kyrii's design is the beautiful golden eyes. They contrast wonderfully with the rest of their dirty, prehistoric appearance, giving them a touch of beauty and intelligence. I have a Tyrannian Kyrii named Qarllos whom I use as a roleplay character, and the mess of fluffy, hideously colored hair upon her head helped me develop her character as a girl who does not care about social and cultural definitions of "beauty". As a matter of fact, she couldn't care less about her appearance as long as she is still able to hunt and fight to survive. The Tyrannian Kyrii's design was definitely one of the most thought-out of them all.

As for the Jelly Kyrii, I have never really been a fan of Jelly. It's too featureless, and meh. xD