Faerie Ogrin

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
ismerai

Re: Faerie Ogrin

Post by ismerai »

I miss the old faerie pets D:
ismerai @ neopets

ImageImageImageImage
^Click
View the rest of my dragons (Please)!
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Officer 1BDI wrote:
I don't think we're done slaugtering the Darigan poogle yet...
I missed the news yesterday, so I haven't seen it y... oh dear lord! D:

*hysterical laughter 1 hour later* heheh...

There are no words to descibe it's beauty, are there? :D

At least this pet points out how stupid people are for painting post-custom faerie pets in un-animated poses at it's current inflation. People are actually paying *more* money for lackluster effect. All the brush is doing is putting wings on a grounded pet. ('Cause how would they ever be able to fly with all those clothes on?)
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

I kinda like it. Certainly not worth the price tag, but it's nice enough.

I really miss the old, differently posed Faerie pets. This could be wonderous if only it was a little more animated.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

does anyone else see something very wrong, anatomy-wise, with the rear leg on this pet? like the angle is off on the foot & something about that bulbous "thigh"?

this new pet sucks in so many ways! four years, four years of absence, neopets, and this is what you give me!

as for the colour, which is the actual topic of this board, erm... "Dalahast the Electric Ogrin" looks infinitely better! :D the official one's colours, though nice, are too muted for the faerie theme imo. Also, the fact that the mane is going over the wing is really wonky: where are the wings anchored? on the other side of its spine? That's kind of sloppy.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo