Happy birthday to me

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
EofS

Happy birthday to me

Post by EofS »

For more or less the first time ever, I've remembered it's my anniversary on the actual day.

8 years, gosh. Doesn't time fly. Based on the age of Dannos, who was created when I joined, that's 2922 days. Wow. Soon I'll have been playing for 3000 days!

Somewhat difficult to recognise the site today as the one I joined, but I'm still enjoying it and planning to stick around a while yet. If nothing else, I need to make back the 8 years worth of savings I lost when I was hacked the other month ;0)

From Image to Image - quite the difference. Seeing them side by side, I definitely am glad for the changes!

I feel like I ought to do something to celebrate. I actually fed my pets for once, but otherwise can't really think of anything.
champagnesoup

Re: Happy birthday to me

Post by champagnesoup »

Aw happy birthday! Gosh, I think I have been on Neopets off and on for about that long (I certainly remember a very different site) but I didn't play it seriously then.

And yes, I really like the new Lupes!
Kantark

Re: Happy birthday to me

Post by Kantark »

That is some change! And, taking the rose-tinted specs off for a second, probably for the best.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark