Frozen For Protection :( EDIT: HAPPYTIMES

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fury

Re: Frozen For Protection :( EDIT: HAPPYTIMES

Post by Fury »

Thank you so much everyone! It feels great to have everything back.

I do want to stress to everyone else who has been lucky so far: Do not go clicking on peoples user lookups and pet pages willy-nilly unless they are a friend of yours or have been verified to be safe. The same goes for galleries and shops - if you snipe, I strongly suggest that you find another source of income for now. It's not worth losing your account over! I'd hate to see more NC members get frozen.
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

yah i have been trying to avoid any shop like the plague and no i do not look at user lookups unless i know them glad to hear you are back. so far i have even avoided snipeing at the auctions due to stolen items put up. but i usually make money off games anyway.
frickineo

Post by frickineo »

I had this too. What a load of bollocks, I went completely apeshit when I saw the notice. I'd just purchased 3 lab map pieces and had the remaining amount sufficient to put me well on my way to buying the rest. Previously I had logged in to find my Baby Pets Basic and my Basic PB's gone. I sent a ticket and Neo came up with this bollocks about your own protection to me. I sent another ticket about my freezing but as I did it un-logged in I cannot track the status. Fuckshit. GAH. That was over 2-3 weeks ago, I think.

Anyone found Charlotte's email? I would really like to speak to her about it...

I'm sorry for anyone else this has happened to. It's so infuriating!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm sure someone here has staff emails, or maybe it's in a past post. I should bookmark it next time I come across it.
Image Image
frickineo

Post by frickineo »

Awesome news guys - I may be getting my account back!

Summer K replied to me today and asked for more info, then more after (less the 2nd time) - and I couldn't be more stoked!

I'd better not get my hopes up too soon because it may turn out I can't have it, but I'm totally happy!