Lab Zap Achievawoe,opinions needed!(EDIT: All done & dusted)

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.

What to do?

Poll ended at 29 Jul 2012 12:21 am

Hey, it's Robot, it's a pretty good one at that - you'd be crazy to zap past it.
No votes
Keep it, but I think it looks better uncased.
No votes
Don't have a Kau, man! You'll get another Robot zap (or FFQ) eventually...
75%
I've got a better idea!
25%

Total votes: 4

Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Re: Lab Zap Achievawoe,opinions needed!(EDIT: All done & dus

Post by Marah »

Congrats Kantark! And I don't know if you have the lablink in a favourites list somewhere? Maybe move it around so it isn't where it usually was and you can't mindlessly click it?
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Good idea Marah, I'll put it at the bottom of the list, under the link to YYB :-)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
EofS

Post by EofS »

Congratulations :0D That's quite a wait, so glad it's worked out in the end - and how fortunate you got that accidental koi zap, in the long run.

To prevent yourself labbing - I assume you're no longer labbing at all? Do you keep a different account logged in in IE than you do in Firefox? You could set ietab to open the lab page in IE instead of Firefox (assuming you use Firefox, and indeed ietab as an extension). That way it'll automagically kick the page over into IE, and you'll have the wrong pets in front of you - or no pets at all, if you don't have a lab on that account.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Yep - I'm not labbing at all at the mo, E. Though I want to use it, I will probably end up shuffling a pet off to one of my sides and then getting another lab rat. I understand there was a purge of old accounts a couple of weeks back so I might work through my 'favourite names' list to see if any are now free. I mostly use my netbook to manage my other accounts, but good plan if I were to use IE (but I'm *very* attached to Adblock now ;-) )
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
EofS

Post by EofS »

Well, the point of IE is that you just stick any other account on there. You don't need to actually use IE. The aim is not to use it at all - it's just there to catch a slip of the finger that clicks on your lab link.