This account has been FROZEN

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Farseek

This account has been FROZEN

Post by Farseek »

for the following reason:
Due to potentially suspicious activity on this username, it has been frozen for the owner's protection. This can include falling for a scam or entering information into a fake login page. If you would like information on getting this account back, please contact us by clicking here.

I logged into collect my freebies and put my pets into the Neolodge and was greeted by that message :x I don't play Neo much since the great pet changeover but the account is over 8 years old and has my most special pets on it including my UC Grey Jubjub. I put in a ticket and hopefully they return the account in a timely matter.
Not all who wander are lost.
Kantark

Re: This account has been FROZEN

Post by Kantark »

Ow, nasty surprise to be greeted with :-( Hopefully TNT locked your account down before too much damage was done and you can get it back complete. I've got my fingers crossed for a swift resolution for you, Farseek.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Oh no. It's amazing how much fear and horror that message can inspire. :(

All of the best luck to you. I hope they caught whatever happened with enough time and evidence to make sure nothing was harmed.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

That stinks! :-( I hope you can get it back soon!
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I hope they get back to you soon! It happened to me couple of moths ago and they got it back to me intact in less than a week. I hope they're as efficient for you too!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Over a month and not a word from Neopets. I keep getting messages that someone is trying to use my info to log into Monkey Quest which is most likely the suspicious activity that was noticed. I created a side account to try and contact them from there.
Not all who wander are lost.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Ugh, hope it all gets straightened out soon. :( I'll never understand how people get joy out of making others unhappy, just greed and meanness.