Huge achievement AND tale of woe...

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.

Would you keep it?

Yes
22%
No
78%

Total votes: 27

sin

Huge achievement AND tale of woe...

Post by sin »

I want 4 pets. Darigan Kougra, Mutant Draik, Grey Jetsam and Halloween Yurble. I'm saving up to get them, and try to find good names. So far I have Kustar the Kougra, Condemnable soon to be Draik, and Mohrog about to be Jetsam. So far so good. Haven't really found a good name for the Yurble jet, so when I made one I just thought I'd name it after one of my friends (GryHelen), and hope for it to turn pink. (She really hates pink)
It didn't. Today I got my Halloween Yurble, sooo pretty, but I don't think I want to keep it because of the name... So happy, and so sad... ARGH!
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

If it bugs you now, chances are it will bug you even more as the time goes by. It's not an extremly expensive pb so pounding now and saving later shouldn't be a big problem ;)
Last edited by zebru on 03 Aug 2006 01:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Being the huge name nazi I am, I voted no. I had a pet like that, spent a tonne on it and I still didn't grow attached. I agree with zebru, if it annoys you now, it'll only get worse.
gidget

Post by gidget »

Maybe your friend would like it?
Anza

Post by Anza »

There's no harm in keeping it untill you get the other pets the way you want them, is there? If it still irks you once all your other goals are accomplished, you can get rid of it then and save for a new one.

Just my 2 cents ^.^