Quitting [Most likely]! >=/

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.

Should i leave neo for good after what happened?

Poll ended at 27 Jan 2007 07:24 pm

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes: 13

spunkeh

Quitting [Most likely]! >=/

Post by spunkeh »

Stupid TNT has problems!! They freeze inoccent people for no reason at all, for things they didnt do!! They froze alllll my accounts for no reason!!!! I didnt even go on like any of them but 3 =[. I worked my but off to get all my beeuteeful pets I have, 1.4mill, 1000+ items, BC trophy, lab.. etc. Allll that down the drain for.. NO REASON AT ALL!! i never play games and they said i used other accounts to get neopoints when my computer doesnt load games. Urgghhh!!! The only possible things could be someone hacked me and did something or my sister =[. So i hate them both now!! Grrr.. I might be putting my pets UFA on the couple accounts i actually still have >=/ I hope to still stay on neocolours though because you people rock and are a lot better than on neo. -throws rock at TNT- They like seeing people sad.. grr. If anyone wants to talk you can IM me or pm me.. Thanks.. =/
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

...email them?
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Have you tried to get your account back? What do the support team say? It may have been a genuine mistake, in which case you shouldn't give up hope quite yet. Good luck, whatever you decide to do.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
spunkeh

Post by spunkeh »

You mean TNT? I tried to get it back with the form but they are robots that say wether you get it back or not..so chances of me getting my lovelys back are 0 to none.. =[
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

then email one of the staff, someone here can give you the emails. Never say never, and all that.
spunkeh

Post by spunkeh »

Have you tried to get your account back? What do the support team say? It may have been a genuine mistake, in which case you shouldn't give up hope quite yet. Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

---

Thanks.. you were one of the nice people on here too.. xD I think it was my sister that did it.. and i don't think i should have to suffer for that =[

then email one of the staff, someone here can give you the emails. Never say never, and all that.

--

Ohh kk.. cause idk their emails.. and i would love to talk to them because i feel like im about to kill myself..

Kamil Edit: Don't doublepost, please, no matter how upset you are at the time. Use the edit key.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Unfortunately, when multiple people use the same computer to play Neopets, therefor having the same IP address, and use it DAILY (not like from a library computer x_x), this kind of thing can happen. If you do get your account back, you might want to make sure your sister (if it is indeed her fault) follows the rules better next time.

As for whether or not you should quit... personally, I think you need to figure that out yourself. You were very unclear in your first post - what's the reason they give you for being frozen when you try to log in, that makes it 'unfair'?
spunkeh

Post by spunkeh »

Unfortunately, when multiple people use the same computer to play Neopets, therefor having the same IP address, and use it DAILY (not like from a library computer x_x), this kind of thing can happen. If you do get your account back, you might want to make sure your sister (if it is indeed her fault) follows the rules better next time.

As for whether or not you should quit... personally, I think you need to figure that out yourself. You were very unclear in your first post - what's the reason they give you for being frozen when you try to log in, that makes it 'unfair'?

---

Yea when she gets home ill have to ask her if she was on my accounts because i think she was.

Yea i don't think ill be on it as much because im going to draw a pirate lupe today and then apply for one.. but people mike not like me for that.. and i don't have a good chance lolz. They said I used multiple accounts for making neopoints or something. And yesterday i didnt even go on all the accounts that got frozen just 2 my main and very active side and i didnt play any games on them i just make graphics and fed my pets. thats it.. so its not my fault.
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

They usually take a while to take a freezing into effect (they are never quick on Anything), perhaps it was an accidental freebie click a week or so back? It's still quite not fair; I hope you can get in contact with a staff member and get things straightened out.
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!