A Goal 63 Months in the Making

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Bif

A Goal 63 Months in the Making

Post by Bif »

Today I finally hit 1 MILLION Neopoints!!!!

I am ECSTATIC about this, I've only recently become really focused on Neopets and now I have something to show for it. YES!

*does dance*

The last few things to top me up to the million point was selling a Huggy (having recently just achieved the avatar from it) and playing a whole heap of games. :D

I think I'll go and just drool over my bank account now. I feel very accomplished. (even though I know some of you here have had well over 30 million at some point in time)

Next goal: Why two million of course!

And a question: Is your first million the hardest to achieve? Thoughts, comments - take it away.
adi_gallia

Re: A Goal 63 Months in the Making

Post by adi_gallia »

Congrats! Reaching 1 million for the first time is a good achievment to me.
Bif wrote:And a question: Is your first million the hardest to achieve? Thoughts, comments - take it away.
Hmm..I think it probably is. Once you have 1 million NP you can start to invest in the stocks and watch your NP grow from their, of course, playing games on top of stock investing will make the NP roll in much quicker because you have to wait a lot for stocks.

But stocks aren't hard. Just buy at 15, sell at 30/45 or the most common sell point of 60 (in my opinion). Oh and make sure you are diverse with the stocks you buy. Playing games isn't hard, but it requires more will power than most other ways of earning.

Good luck reaching 2 million.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Congratulations! I remember reaching 1 million np too!

Outside of the stock market, the most effective way of making money is restocking, especially if you manage to grab a lot of unbuyables. Good luck!