Someone pinch me...

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Someone pinch me...

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

With help from a lot of NCers, and lastly from the wonderful Daisybell who spotted this auction for me, I've finally got my hands on the object of my desires. I didn't think I'd get it for such a low price.

I'll update with a shot of Becky getting painted!
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

What RD didn't say is that she only just got in her bid in time- I saw the auction at <30 minutes to go, and after RD had bid I said that we had no idea how long there would be to wait. Then the auction lot closed!

I'm glad you got to your goal- I know you thought it would take a lot longer than it did. And Becky looks lovely now.
Neopets wishlists: here
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Wow, I donated some NP to you earlier just by clicking two random usernames in the Donation thread I know my 15K didn't account for much, it's probably in your shop still, but the possibility of me helping you reach the goal makes me happy.

Anyway, congratulations on getting to the auction in time, that was some lucky last second bid you made there. Plushie Kacheek are really awesome looking pets. :D
Bif

Post by Bif »

Congrats!!! I'm so very happy for you. :D She looks awesome!

Well done. :)