ZOMGWTFBBQ: Snowager is finally Ice

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Madge

ZOMGWTFBBQ: Snowager is finally Ice

Post by Madge »

The ray is fired at Snowager...
... and she changes colour to Ice!!

AWESOME.

FINALLY.

YAY! *dance dance dance*

It's taken several months and 1.5 million np worth of potions, but Snowager is now Ice. A trip to the lab ray scientist and his transformation should be complete ^_^.

He was also desert for a time, as well as robot, so he has some cool accessories for me to play with.

Now time for Nouvelle to be zapped. Yay :).

However, the three million np in my bank is burning a hole in my pocket. I have a fountain faerie quest and a lupe whose story entails her being royalgirl at some point in her past - considering painting her for the royalgirl accessories. Heck, I could just paint her royalgirl, strip her, and put on her pirate accessories. She can be that reddish colour.

Anyway, one thing is certain: now we dance.
clsimmons1985

Post by clsimmons1985 »

Wow, congratulations! And it is good that the costs didn't completely spiral!

I think that royalgirl lupes are very pretty :D
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Yay! I'm very happy for you. ^_^ I really like how hissis turned out, even though I really liked them even more before. Ice rules, though. That background is pretty neat with it.
Image Image
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Yay congrats on finally getting Snowager to be the colour he was meant to be, the combination works so well. 1.5 million doesn't sound too bad really, it could have been worse.

*dances*
Madge

Post by Madge »

Damn right 1.5 million is good - I was expecting closer to 3 or 5. And he just changed Ghost two days ago! My main account's lab has been quite well-behaved =)
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Congrats on the zap madge, I know how desperate you were for an Ice Hissi ^_^. Snowager looks so lovely with that necklace on her {even if she is meant to be a he XP}. Congrats again.
Bif

Post by Bif »

He (or to be a he:P) looks AWESOME. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!:D

I'm currently trying for an Ice Hissi with Mythiesse (who started as a Hissi) - But I'm yet to buy a morphing potion to do target zapping. This is my first time zapping for a purpose - any tips oh lucky Madge?
Madge

Post by Madge »

Not really, it's luck after all :).

His lookup has a list of his forms, if you're curious. Basically, it was his 7th colour change, and his species changed twice (I bought 3 potions, though - he was born a Ruki)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Wow, Madge, congratulations!! That didn't cost nearly as much as I expected it to for you - I thought you'd have had more than two species changes, but that's awesome!
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Wow, he looks great - and the desert accessories really suit him. That's one of the plus points of Customisation, I think.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

And if there isn't right now, I'm sure there will be a dark cave background and a pile of treasure as an accessory. That would be spiffy. Congrats!
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Oh my goodness, I didn't think it would happen this fast. Congratulations! :D
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Yay, I'm happy for you! I checked his lookup every now and then to see what color he was, and I was hoping he'd go ice one of these days! He looks great. :)
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Yay! I'm quite happy for you, Madge. *tosses confetti* He does look quite lovely now - Hissis are one of the two species I think look better now than before - and ice certainly looks lovely at the new larger size.

Whee!
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Huggles wrote:And if there isn't right now, I'm sure there will be a dark cave background and a pile of treasure as an accessory. That would be spiffy. Congrats!
There is a snowager background... it's not quite as animated and annoying as a lot of the backgrounds, although the snowager does "breathe" and the treasure pile sparkles.